Wish.comwish new policy on un-received or defective items

This is to warn other customers that Wish is activating a fraudulent policy on products to be refunded because either have nit arrived or are not as described.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CA I had to instances recently on products that never arrived and I get an automatic response that my account has been reported for too many refunds and thus customer care agents will nor assist me nor refunds will be issues unless I demonstrate that I buy more products from Wish. I never asked for a refund voluntarily, I have merely been issued refunds by wish because tracking showed that the products were not delivered. Now they are blackmailing me saying that on non received products I will not get refunds unless I buy more stuff. As a consequence, I am not getting my money back and I have been robbed. Wish has become a fraud.

• Updated by Lina Leonard, Dec 02, 2018

This note is to warn other customers that Wish has activated a fraudulent policy on products to be refunded because either have not been delivered or are not as described. I recently had two instances on products that never arrived and I am getting an automatic response telling me that my account has been reported for too many refunds and thus customer care agents will nor assist me nor refunds me for the undelivered items, unless I demonstrate that I buy more products from Wish. I never asked for a refund voluntarily, I have merely been issued refunds by Wish because their company tracking showed that the products had not been delivered. In short, they are blackmailing clients saying that, on products defective or undelivered they will no longer issue refunds unless clients give evidence of buying more stuff from the site. As a consequence, I am not getting my money back and I feel that I have been robbed. Wish has become a fraud.

Li