Wish.comunreceived products

I ordered multiple of products in one purchase and i didn't receive the most of them although it is stated that they are received. I complained to wish and they didn't respond.
I have tried several times to refund the product but the are telling me to wait longer and i have already waited too long.
I need a costumer agent to contact them otherwise i will complain to paypal.
Please i want a refund!!!

Du
Nov 22, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      Nov 23, 2018

Thank you for choosing wish as your trusted shopping carrier, we want to apologize for the delay on your package I know you’re currently working as fast as possible to have this resolved.
    If you want to talk to a customer care to have your package send directly to your home in the next 72 hours please contact one of your customer care representative @
    [protected]
    Or
    [protected]
    To have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

• La
      Feb 07, 2019

I ordered $84.00 worth of items from Wish and I wish I had not. I received one wig at 1 week intervals ( I had ordered 2 wigs) and when I received them, they were not the items that I purchased online. I ordered a rug for $30.00 and another item that I have not received yet. They are as fraudulent as they can be. I will have my lawyer to contact them . I never noticed that there is no number to call or person to notify. That was a red flag. I am monitoring my account closely because I don't think this is a legitimate business. Warning all users to delete the Wish from your phone. I have not received all my order yet. I will report to better business bureau and trade commission.

• La
      Feb 07, 2019

I want a refund and I am going to ship these items back because they are not what I ordered.