Wish.comunable to print return shipping label

I have repeatedly requested a return shipping label or the address as to where to send my return because there was no attachment on the email sent to me when return was requested. I am constantly getting sent back to the order history page or to the support center only to be sent the same instructions over and over again. I am only requesting that the address be sent to me so I may return an item that was double ordered by mistake.

De
Jun 05, 2018

Comments

• Ab
      Jun 05, 2018

Exact same thing is happening to me. It's a scam. They are making it difficult to return items to the point that the customer gives up. Doesn't e-commerce have consumer protection laws? Does someone have to make a complaint to the District Attorney's office to make sure the fraudulent activity stops immediately?

• Ya
      Jun 08, 2018

@Abzuli99 HI !I Have the exact same problem with the return label, hey finally send you an e mail with a downloadable attachment ???

Jun 07, 2018

I am based in Spain
    I am trying to return a mobile and the same thing is happening to me, it is very frustrating. I explain very clearly that there is no attachment so I can't print the mystery return label. Have they resolved the issue for you ?

I must have sent nearly 20 e mils re the issue...I get the same automatic response high lighting the process but not solving the issue

not sure what to do next

Jun 07, 2018

@jamesey Yes, resolved. I usually don't complain but I don't like being given the run around. I, just like you, will voice my opinion loudly when it comes to fighting for consumer rights. Good luck to you, I hope everything gets resolved. Buena suerte!!!

Jun 08, 2018

@Abzuli99 Hi good news that wish resolved the label printing issue for you, I would be interested how they did this for you, did they finally send you an e mail with a downloadable attachment ??

Jun 08, 2018

Good news finally Wish will be processing my refund request, this makes me more likely to shop with them again but I will be very careful to only buy goods that will not need to be returned

Jun 08, 2018

Congratulations, por fin!! You were dligent, persistent, and overly patient. But at the end you were victorious. Good for you. Maybe it took these type of posts fir them to react. Maybe these type of posts trigger their P.R. division to push for a positive outcome. Yeah!!!