Wish.com / their real business is harvesting credit card numbers
I wanted to order a jacket from them using a phone app. The jacket cost $15. I got to the end payment stage, gave them my credit card number, and attempted to finish the order but the system bounced back and said "try again later." Nevertheless, they charged my card four times for one dollar, then credited four times for one dollar, apparently to see if the number was valid. Several days later they charged me $52, although I never completed the order (and even if they interpreted my failed checkout as "completing, " why charge me three and half times the advertised price?)
Their website conveniently has no phone number for them, and sending an email via their online contact page yields no results.
These people are clearly scammers--they might ship a few items here and there to pretend to be a real business, but given the volume of complaints from googling "wish.com fraud, " it's clear what their real intentions are. Stay away from them!
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - money out my account 
- Wish.com - goods not received
- Wish.com - items not delivered, too late to refund
- Wish.com - new charge to credit card.
- Wish.com - counterfeit/fake high capacity memory cards and usb sticks
- Wish.com - I never received my order and have emailed for assistance with no response!