Wish.comrelated to refund of an order.

An order on wish app was made on September 17, 2018 after paying INR 2829/-. Product despatched by seller after couple of days but after almost a week seller with out any intimation to me seller withdrew its package from courier. Later for almost 15 days I was clue less about status of my order. But I realised that my order was withdrawn.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CA I contacted customer care of Wish app and they claim to process my refund on September 28, 2018 and asked to wait for 15 days and the will reflect in my original payment medium that is "Paytm". But despite waiting so long nothing was received. I contacted Paytm customer care who told that they have not received any such refund of INR 2829/-. Then I contacted wish customer care who are just beating about the bush and not replying my specific queries like transaction Id of refunded amount in which account/id it was refunded etc but only putting general customer care replies. Now I feel that I was cheated by the seller in connivance with Wish app.
Screenshots related to the issue is enclosed.

An