Wish.comrefund issues

I placed an order for $198.75. The money was taken out of my account. Wish notified me that there was a problem with my payment method that I needed to send a copy of my bank statement showing a past wish order. I responded with my bank statement and told them to cancel my order and refund my money. So far they have refused to refund my money and they haven't processed my order.
I feel like they robbed me of my $198.00. I have made repeated calls to customer service and get a recording saying the line is not available. I have sent numerous emails, messages (face book messenger), etc. No One has contacted me or refunded my money or processed my order. I fell like wish stole my money. I am unable to contact anyone at Wish about this matter personally.
I plan to talk to the district attorneys office in SAN Francisco and see if criminal charges can be filled.

Ja
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

• Fa
      Dec 04, 2018

Me also have the same problem. The only different in amount. It's 165 dollar. And I have tried with these all same procedure. But no result. They sent me a reply that to wait for 72 hrs more. How to solve this problem???