Wish.com / payment issue

United States Review updated:

I am trying to purchase items on the site, when I go to check out, it is asking for a copy of my bank statement showing a previous purchase. This is my first time purchasing anything so I can not supply this. It will not let me check out.
I tried to go to the contact us tab and was requested to re sign in with my user name and password (This is while I was logged into the site) when I filled in the details, it advised that the details are not correct, however I was logged into the site at that time using the same user name and password.
First time user, not a good start but I have heard positive things about this site and will put this down to tech issues. Could some one from wish please contact me @ ali.[protected]@clubassist.com.au

Al
Jul 18, 2017

Comments

• Yn

Trying to place order...

28th of Sep, 2017

@Ynnep that is not my credit card and that is not my name my name is Debbie Arruda

4th of Oct, 2018

@Ynnep I have money on my card I received SSI in my money go direct deposit in to my card I do have money in my card that end 0533 please send me me my order check my card please

19th of Oct, 2018

@Ynnep My account has been frozen for no reason

• Te
      28th of Oct, 2018

@Ynnep Trying pay the order i have on wishlist

• Ti
      30th of Oct, 2018

@Terema I am trying to place an order

4th of Nov, 2018

@debbiesalazar Set up a PayPal account never use your credit card the sourcing you possibly do it's not hard you should never buy anything without using PayPal I don't know how many times I have to tell people that

4th of Nov, 2018

@BRjr You're asking questions on the wrong page you need to be asking these questions on the wish page not the complaint board this is a public page where everyone can see your information

• Ge
      10th of Nov, 2018

@Tina wheatley Indeed sa plates o commands dar imi spune ca e o problema cu contul meu arunci ce e de facut????

• Ju
      3rd of Dec, 2018

@Terema I have dealt with wish for a very long time and had no problems till this last order and cannot pay for it I have sent you a photo of my previous payments as asked for but still cant get any satisfaction if you don't want my bus iness at least say that instead of messing me about june ogden

• Ri
      9th of Dec, 2018

@Ynnep I have order from wish a lot of times.what is the problem .[protected]@gmail.co

• Su
      27th of Dec, 2018

@Ynnep I can not check out. I have no statement to show. What can I do?

31st of Jan, 2019
    Best Best Advice

@Ynnep Trying to place an order can’t pay it’s says problem with accounts

• Ed
      18th of Feb, 2019

@Chillerfour Directions please to solve thisproblem

• Us
      31st of Mar, 2019

@Debbie Arruda my card is not at the bank it is a emerald card themastercard

• La
      17th of Apr, 2019

@Chillerfour My Email Address is [protected]@wi.rr.com this is my email.

• Re
      23rd of Apr, 2019

@Tina wheatley Place my order

31st of Jul, 2017

Trying to make a purchase...

9th of Oct, 2018

@Ynnep No me deja hacer ninguna compra por que si tengo dinero de reembolsos y necesito ya sea mi dinero o mi producto

31st of Jul, 2017

Trying to make purchase...

28th of Sep, 2017

@Ynnep wish ask me to take a picture of the last 4 numbers on my new card number so I did and it has been over 3 days and they still won't let me buy on the new credit card

28th of Sep, 2017

@Debbie Arruda why won't you take my new credit card so I can get the things I ordered so no one can take it out of my cart they already took one out

@Ynnep yes

28th of Sep, 2017

@Debbie Arruda is anyone going to answer me

28th of Sep, 2017

@Debbie Arruda even tho I want my order if I don't receive a answer I will cancel my order and never buy from wish again

@Debbie Arruda my card number is 5178058483908961

28th of Sep, 2017

@Debbie Arruda and if anyone gets my number and charge anything on it you will here from me

• Go
      26th of Feb, 2018

@Debbie Arruda I still haven't received any reply back from you. It is a shame. How do i get my statist back with you?

• Se
      27th of Sep, 2018

@Debbie Arruda “guarantee worth nothing”
    9/27/18
    We have your back! you never have to worry when you shop on geek. this is their guarantee. when they don't deliver or the item is defective they do give you a refund.
    However if they are inefficient as they are and they make too many mistakes resulting in too many refunds - their guarantee is worth nothing. they block your access to report problems and say:
    "your account has been flagged for excessive refunds"... "we routinely audit accounts"... they block you..."once your account is determined to be back in good standing, you will be able to contact customer support." good standing - how do you get that I asked?...
    ... "by continuing to purchase on wish and not requesting excessive refunds"...
    So there it is - they make mistakes and if they make too many you got to keep on buying without complaining and they will eventually let you back in and tell you -...,,, "we have your back! you never have to worry when you shop on geek...
    Be warned... check your own back and save your money - there are other great deals out there.
    By the way I tried to say this on their facebook site but they would not publish my post - I wonder why?

Pass this to all your friends and ask them to pass it on too. let's fix the thieves

19th of Oct, 2018

@Debbie Arruda Yep I've used 3 cards I have orders processed and money taken from my card I have received 1item I would LOVE a phone number or I'm contacting the better business bureau how about you?

4th of Nov, 2018

@Debbie Arruda Set up a PayPal account never use your credit card I'm telling you this tell everybody you know set up a PayPal account do not buy anything online unless you use PayPal if you can't use PayPal go buy a prepaid credit card from the store where you can add money to it and then you purchase with that so no one has access to your money that is the only way to shop online unless you want your money stolen passes along to all your friends and everybody you know PayPal account

@Debbie Arruda Why are you putting your car. Hope for the general public to see

4th of Nov, 2018

@Debbie Arruda If it's still active right no money left on it now because the whole world can see it

• Ab
      14th of Dec, 2018

@Sean Bee How long does it last the account flagged, before when you are back?

• Pa
      1st of Jan, 2019

@Debbie Arruda This is the complaint page not the wish page

• Pa
      1st of Jan, 2019

@Pauline69 So they aren't going to get back to you

• Rs
      18th of Apr, 2019

@Sheila Dorsey Sounds good to me, what a bunch of [censored]!

• Mo
      22nd of Apr, 2019

@Ynnep made purchase never arrived

• Re
      23rd of Apr, 2019

@Ynnep Cufflinks purchase

Purchase

Help...

• Go
      26th of Feb, 2018

@Ynnep Please turn my ability to use Wish. I hate i can't order my orders from you. Please change this for me. Thank you, Gordon

• Je
      5th of Jul, 2018

@Gordon Kauffman Let me know if you hear from somebody. I have the same problem

@Jeanettebuxton Me 2 accounts frozen

• Ya
      24th of Aug, 2017

On July I was visiting my family in Panama Rep. Of Panama. I heard about Wish products and their low prices. I place an order of $297.00. It was confirmed and later refund my order because chase visa decline my order. This never happen to me in any of my cards and I have excellent credit history. When I came back to my home in Georgia, called the Visa Card customer Service. They said it was just for security due to maybe someone was using my card out of the USA but was no problem, and I can charge in my card again with no problem. I tried to place my order with Wish but since that decline I have trie everything and can't place my order. I charge my next order with another credit card and still can't get my approval. Can you explain to me what's wrong? If not, I will stop my orders.

• Zi
      6th of Sep, 2017

Hi, I always order my items from wish, i received them im happy with it, then i order mobile phones for my partner & my kids with other items and they refund my money back. I make another order last 3 months untill now, but when i slide the button it says "slide to pay" its not working it says click on the Contact Support so we can help you. Please i need to sort out what happen on my payment card.

• Ki
      14th of Sep, 2017

I am also a first time user and had all of my orders refunded. How can I show a statement when I have never ordered from Wish before? Would love for someone to contact me and figure this out!

• Am
      6th of Dec, 2017

@Kit cat I'm having problems with wish I can't pay for items in my basket because it's asking me to send a picture of my bank statement, but I don't have paper statements with proof of payment for items paid from them.

• By
      3rd of May, 2018

@Amanda Maria Gilbert Please use added caution when making credit card purchases from a company overseas. As well as a company that has no customer service representatives to call and discuss a concern you might have with billing, or product, or status of an order.
    I've had nothing but par professional assistance from Wish reps in helping me with an order or an issue with purchasing an item.
    They're to be called by their stage names void of you ever finding out who is responsible for their promises, or garantees, or refunds... Complete lies and misleading information and statents that cannot be 100% confirmed or legitimized.
    I can go on and on and on about the pros and cons of shopping on line.
    I'm not making but a chosen few purchases from Wish that I know if something goes wrong I will recover my losses eventually and I hold no hope in Wish practicing what they preach. "We got your back"! That's a WISH motto.

10th of Oct, 2017

trying to buy some stuff and it won't let me check out ?? can you fix this problem ? how can I check out ? thank you [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sn
      28th of Oct, 2017

Hi i to I'm new to buying off wish about three months ago I order about $150 worth of stuff in it would not accept my debit card which had the money on it so I kept trying but it kept on asking me to provide a bank statement which I didn't have but I did have a purchase come off my card that they later refunded me back for I keep getting the same treatment every time I use it wish that is the first they sent me a free phone case but wouldn't place my order like today it sent me to some redirect options

• Tr
      12th of Nov, 2017

did anyone get answers from wish as ive been trying to buy stuff from them for ages

• Lo
      15th of Nov, 2017

I bought five fingerling monkeys from wish September 10, 2017. your company took my 77.00, yet I never received my order. I feel like this is a scam . will never buy from wish again, also told everyone I know never to buy anything from your company. you stole from me. also I notified my credit card company of this transaction .

• Ad
      1st of Dec, 2017

I have bewn buying on wish suddenly i was told to send my email and my last purchase on wish i tried to do it.it will show transaction successful and that they'll get back to me after 3 working days.it's months now they haven't gotten back to me.if they don't want me to be patronizing them they should send me an email.

• Mu
      14th of Dec, 2017

Please, I couldn't make a payment .It always says opps something went wrong with my account, I should visit www.wish payment ..., I have no idea of what went wrong.

17th of Jan, 2018

the card i was using was prepaid which expired, therefor i have decided to use my visa which is causing a problem. check my history and u will see my last order was in april 2016

• Ba
      26th of Jan, 2018

I am trying to make a purchase wish is not accepting my payment this have been going on for a year. Please help

31st of Jan, 2018

I'm trying to make my 1st purchase and its telling me to send a picture with my bank statement with a previous purchase. I have never purchased anything before. Very frustrating. What do I need to do? My e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com

31st of Jan, 2018

I'm trying to make a purchase and it tells me u need a picture of my bank statement with a picture of a previous purchase. But I have never purchased anything before. How can I get this problem fixed?

• Pr
      23rd of Feb, 2018

Hi I to are having problems with wish asking for bank statement has anyone one been able to contact them or have any answers thanks

• Mi
      20th of Nov, 2018

@Prince58 They don't answer I am unistalling wish and just gonna buy from top hatter

• Su
      6th of Apr, 2018

I am having the same problem trying to purchase items on wish.com the thing won't let me pay with my debit/credit card. Then it said my address was incorrect, then it asked for a bank statement when this was my first time every joining to purchase items. Has anyone got information on help for this? Or a fix yet? Is this site fraudulent or scam? I see so many good reviews but yet so many bad ones too. This is ridiculous!!!

• Ph
      7th of Apr, 2018

I am having a problem. I did the 30 thing, but had to change cards because if fraud and wish was unable to take the payment, but when I tried to put in the new card infoit was sending me to a different screen that was asking me to send a picture of the payment but I can't send a picture because a payment was not taking out. Can u help me to update my credit card info.

• Cl
      10th of Apr, 2018

Quero cancelar omeu paypal

• Gr
      13th of Apr, 2018

Trying to make a purchase

18th of Apr, 2018

I tried to make a purchase on wish but it never allowed me .I don't know why and is not my first time ordering items.can some one please help me so my purchase can go through.

18th of Apr, 2018

I tried to make a purchase at wish four different times but yet it keep on rejecting my debit card and ask me to speak with wish customers service support for details.can someone please help me with my purchase.

• Al
      10th of May, 2018

Compré varios productos con mi tarjeta de débito pero ahora no me permite hacerlo

• Ed
      13th of May, 2018

Hello when i want to Pay my order it Say it have problem with my card payment i don't know what happen ..please i need help..

• Fa
      24th of May, 2018

How can I buy order when I made a payments he say there is some issues with wish.com to resolve this problem go to site http.www.wish.com
    Payment issue so how can I buy product tell me now plz

• Mu
      31st of May, 2018

I have made an order and i try to checkout but i can not make a payment they usually refered me to this site that is why i decide to write you for help

• Na
      15th of Jun, 2018

I am trying to buy from you. won't go thru. says it wants a copy of my bank statement. you have my credit card number. isn't this enough. I love your products and have 3 items on hold. please take care of this problem
    Call me NANCY 619 298 2846 OR nancy.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Na
      15th of Jun, 2018

trying to buy from you. says its wants a copy of my bank statement. I used my credit card that if good.
    PLEASE CALL ME 619 208 2846 OR nancy.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Bo
      16th of Jun, 2018

Pues lo mismo no e podido hacer la compra con mi targeta me pide foto pero es mi primera compra que ago?

18th of Jun, 2018

Why Wont You Let Me ORDER From Wish You Say That There Is Something Wrong With My Account So Help Me

18th of Jun, 2018

Dont Have A Code

• Ar
      2nd of Jul, 2018

My sbi global card is not accepting to payment

• Pr
      5th of Jul, 2018

I have been trying to buy an item but it keep saying sorry we currently cannot processes ur order, why is it like that

• Gi
      31st of Jul, 2018

trying to buy from wish saying something went wrong with user account please advise how to rectifiy post code g672af

• Je
      24th of Aug, 2018

I have funds in my account but am being directed to this site. I also am waiting for a previous order which was processed on the 25/7 for $26.80. This was 4 different jewellery items with doubles on two of them. Can you tell me approx delivery time also? Thankyou.

• Tr
      1st of Sep, 2018

I have had nothing but trouble with this company called wish.com ... I will not ever order from here again. They have charged me for items I have never ordered then they were rejecting my card and I can't get anyone to reply to my emails. I should have known better not to shop with anyone you can't personally speak with. I'm finished with this company.

4th of Sep, 2018

HI . I'm Sanjeev Sharma . Problem in shopping . Please you fix the problem . Thank you