Wish.com / order delivered to wrong address/refund request

San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

My order was delivered to the wrong address. USPS tracking simply states delivered at xx time on xx date. I filed a tracking request with USPS in which I was advised the package delivered on the next block over by mistake and the carrier was unsuccessful in retrieving the package back.
I notified WiSh.com of the error and provided the documentation from USPS stating the package was delivered to the wrong address and that I had not received it. I repeatedly explained this via their contact support option on their app as they suggest. I kept getting the same automated response which states their team has been notified and is looking into the matter. Please check around my mailbox and ask my neighbors for the package. This has been 2 weeks of my explaining and them giving the same response. I want a full refund but i cannot get a live person. The phone number listed is a machine with no option of speaking to a live person.

Da
Aug 18, 2017

Comments

• Fl
      Aug 23, 2017

• Fr
      Jun 06, 2019

@FlipFlops I am in the same situation and neither Wish.com nor USPS are helping. I contacted Wish.com but since the product had a delivery confirmation, they don't have further action regarding my situation (they don't care if it's delivered incorrectly.) The USPS tells me that any issue with international orders from China can only be resolved in China. They won't even discuss a reimbursement to me. So I'm caught with both sides saying the other is responsible In the mean time, I've paid for a product that I've never received.Led lights 5 Santa FeLn PortSaintLucie Fl 34952 7723074095

• Ka
      Nov 27, 2018

Mine was sent to an address miles and miles from my house, for no reason at all, as I've only ever used my current address for the appt. I cannot contact a human being, they refuse to process my order via tye app, and now I'm out $40. I'm PISSED. Its been a MONTH since it was delivered.

• As
      Dec 20, 2018

Did anyone have these issues resolved by chance? Just curious

• Br
      May 08, 2019

I had about 6 packages sent to Monterey Canada rather than Monterey California...I havent heard back but will update on how Wish reacts...
    All say attempted delivery..

• Na
      Jun 12, 2019

I'm having the same issue. I ordered a jacket from them, and they sent it to a second address I had listed. Not my primary address. I tried to change the shipping address before the order had even been processed. So seconds after placing the order. And wish told me that I couldn't change the address once the package had been shipped. But like, I had just placed the order so ??? And now wish won't help me and neither will the post office or ups. And if my package gets shipped to this particular address, I won't ever get it.