Wish.commy order has disappeared from the system

On 19 March 2017 I ordered a dress for R350.00 on the www.wish.com website. I received a confirmation that my order was received and will be delivered to me in May
I got this e-mail on letsoalo.[protected]@gmail.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAcom
Shipped
Tracking #: [protected]
Delivery Estimate:
May 2, 2017 - May 12, 2017
Track Package
Contact Support
Request Refund
When I go into the system using the same e-mail address I used to order the dress, I get denied access. I finally managed to log i using a desktop view and see that it says there is no order under my e-mail address. I am therefore unable to inquire as all means of contact on the website require you to click on the order in question. I have no order to click on, I tried calling but I am in South Africa, the number does not go through. What can I do, please help. I still want the order but if it's missing I will opt for a refund.

Gu
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Kr
      May 09, 2017

I have been ordering from Wish.com for a long time and I never had an issue with them until March of this year. The first was I had two charges for them that I had not ordered anything. There was no orders showing for that date either, after a week or two of back and forth, I contacted credit card company and filed against them. Getting my money returned. I still had orders with them and since then I am not receiving all the things I paid for and their website says I confirmed delivery. They are not getting back to me and there is no way to contact them.
    When you call they San Francisco office all you get is a pre-recorded message