Wish.com / misleading advertising

United States Review updated:

I would like to know why the products are advertised at a certain price but when you select the product the price increase .See example below, In this case the price changed to R175.00 but was adverised for R26.23.
I have placed an order and when I select”place order” it told me that some items cannot be shipped to my country but it did not indicate which products. On the catalogue it does'nt indicate which countries the stock can or can’t be shipped that the buyers will know beforehand.

• Updated by EJ1, Dec 06, 2017

I cancelled this Wish order they said they refunded me but I never received the money nor the goods.

• Updated by EJ1, Jan 22, 2018

Still no refund, I have submitted everything thy asked for tracking numbers, pictures of the product and pictures of the parcels after it has been received.I had to pay handing fee in my country for the parcels received, now I have to pay again to send the products back whereas it could have been cancelled when I did the cancellation before it was shipped.

Ej
Oct 17, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 18, 2018

I ordered a mobile phone and it said the Bluetooth headphone was a free gift so I clicked on white Bluetooth headset when I finally received my package a month late it was only the Bluetooth headset no mobile phone theselector pictures clearly say the phone is in the package can I do anything about it seen as it's false advertising

• Sn
      Jun 06, 2018

@Shaunaadam i also had the same problem with a smartphone

May 02, 2018

I have this same issue with a "tablet" purchased. Did you ever find anything significant that can be done about this?

• Ej
      Aug 07, 2018

@Mallory1 Hi No none as yet and you?