Wish.com / items not received and not being helped as i've had 2 refunds before
I've got 4 items that I ordered over 2 months ago. When I ask for assistance regarding these items, i'm told that I am being flagged as having excessive refunds. The two refunds I have had in the past were: 1st) electric arc lighter didn't work at all. I said I would send it back to wish, but they told me it was ok, they would refund me and I can keep the item (broken and useless item). 2nd) the item arrived past the latest expected delivery date, therefore missing my daughter's birthday. I had to buy alternative present and as the item had still not arrived, I asked wish to cancel the order. They refunded me anyway and the item arrived a few days later. I've placed over £100 in orders in the past 3 weeks alone, so i'd consider myself a good customer. Yet this is now coming to the point of cancellation of my account and cancelling all the items that are still being processed, requesting my money back and finding a new online site to shop at.
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - their real business is harvesting credit card numbers 
- Wish.com - goods not received
- Wish.com - items not delivered, too late to refund
- Wish.com - new charge to credit card.
- Wish.com - counterfeit/fake high capacity memory cards and usb sticks
- Wish.com - I never received my order and have emailed for assistance with no response!