Wish.comI can't find an address to send returns to

I recently received 3 items of clothing that were all sent separately. I have contacted you and requested refunds for all 3 items as they're not suitable.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA I've received emails telling me that refunds will be put through, but I need the address to send them back to you and I can't find an address anywhere on your website. I've tried to contact customer service, but it's an automated service and it doesn't give an option to type a request. This is completely ridiculous and frustrating me to the point where I'll never buy anything from Wish again. Can you please fix this!!

Tr
Sep 06, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      Apr 13, 2019

I love my Wish items. I could't enjoy shopping l ike this anywhere else. The variety seems endless. The quality is simply amazing.

May 06, 2019
    Best Best Advice

I do like some of the items and have kept quite a few, but when I don't want it, I expect to be able to return it without any problems or hassles...

Jun 03, 2019

My name is Catherine Wood I purchased 2 pairs of dance shoes . One pair is to small I need a larger size, who and how do I make an exchange of the pair that are to small?

Jun 03, 2019

The silver pair of dance shoes fit good. The black pair of practice shoes are to small.

Jun 03, 2019

Need to return the black pair for a larger size. thank you Catherine Wood

Jun 03, 2019

@Catherine Wood How can I exchange the shoes for a larger size?

Jun 03, 2019

I like the shoes and would appreciate getting a larger size.

Jun 03, 2019

@Catherine Wood I like he shoes, but in a larger size

Jun 03, 2019

@Catherine Wood I'm dis appointed that the shoes don't fit.

Jun 03, 2019

No answer I will not buy products from from your company again.

Jun 12, 2019

Need a return address to send them back to you for the right for the right shoes size 47 HELP

Jul 31, 2019

I want to replace a dress I ordered for a larger size. How do I do that?