Wish.com / daily giveaway

2 Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, United States Review updated:

I've been trying to claim items from the daily giveaway for the past week and it always says that the item is not available. I'm on wish every night from 8:55 all the way through the end of the daily giveaway so I know it's not because I'm late because I'm on and ready before even starts. I've tried claiming different things, different colors or anything but it always says the same thing. Why can't I claim anything????

Wish.com

Br
Sep 10, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      10th of Sep, 2017

I am seeing the same thing. Does not say if the 9 to 915 pm is EST TIME OR what!!! I have seen alot of people say they never get their hands on anything. So, rather there is NO REAL GIVE A WAY OR THEY ONLY GIVE AWAY 5 OR 10 OF EACH ITEM. My money is on that there is really NO real give a way.

8th of Oct, 2017

@Kimberly Norkooli Hello, ive "won" one thing so far. It was an emoji backpack and im awaiting shipment. I had the same complaint. Ive started opening the app @ 9pm central. I switch back and forth within the app, so the giveaway section can refresh. I dont go for clothing items, or things that i have to select options for because that takes too much time and the color or size you want may be gone already. I also go for the things that have quantities above 30. So in the end, i dont get what i WANT, i guess the goal is to get something...hope this helps. Good luck

• Ki
      16th of Nov, 2017

@Kimberly Norkooli I have won about 6 daily giveaways, I have been playing for awhile and i didn't win for a long time. The more of an item they are giving away the easier it is to win. I can only wish you good luck. I don't win all the time but I have received all the items i was successful enough to get.

5th of Dec, 2017

@L Turner 225 Hi. I've won 30 things on the daily giveaway. yeah i know it seems hard to believe but it is true, i guess you could say i got lucky. The first couple of time i tried i was really frustrated because of that stupid message that said that there were none left. keep trying though. Good luck

7th of Dec, 2017

@Kimberly Norkooli there is only 15 max winners WORLDWIDE period. per night. the rest is claim spots. 66 claim spots. or 3. then i think its either random. or how fast you can check out. but only 15 or less total winners not per item win.
    if you got slow internet. you won't win. i have won 8 items. so far. you just need beast mode and a lot of luck and speedy reflexes.

7th of Dec, 2017

@L Turner 225 yes though i have had won items ship faster than paid items. still waiting on speakers i PAID FOR!. infact only two items i bought so far has arrived. but 5 contest ones have so far. go figure

• Ci
      25th of Dec, 2017

@Kimberly Henderson How do you even win them what do you have to do I'm confused

• Da
      27th of Apr, 2018

@Audrey Proano If you have one that many times you cheating some kind of way

14th of Jul, 2018

@Kimberly Norkooli Hi I'm have been on wish side January and for the first three months I did not win anything either but in April I started winning a bunch of stuff and tonight I even won a dress I have been wanting when there are only four available, now, four months later I had won already 15-20 things, not at of them I really wanted but still happy I got them. So what I'm trying to say is that people do win on there it's not fake.

14th of Jul, 2018

@David Hawks I had won already 15-20 for the past three months and I am not a hacker or anything, all that I do is keep pressing current and wait for it to say start and I only aim for things at the top, since I have a higher chance at winning it

• La
      15th of Jul, 2018

@Kimberly Norkooli When it first started i was winning an item almost 4 days a week. Now it says everything is gone before i get my notice

10th of Aug, 2018

@Kimberly Henderson What is their time zone. I'm in Pacific standard

• Cl
      24th of Aug, 2018

@Kimberly Norkooli Hello, if you're talking about the "Daily Giveaway" section, I've ordered and gotten 1 thing from there so far. I ordered some mermaid tail makeup brushes and I got the entire set I chose. So, I know for sure that it Works you just have to watch the time and be quick to order. I have been having a hard time ordering more from that section though. It says you have to wait until the item you chose arrives in the mail and then leave a review with a picture and a video, which I did, but for some reason I haven't been able to order more from that section. Tonight I'm gonna try using my other account to order from that section and see what happens, maybe it's a malfunction they're working on.

4th of Sep, 2018

@Clarissa. I'm doubting the legitimacy of the giveaway by the people claiming to have won multiple times. Maybe if you said you won once, then ok.. but no way you're winning 20-30x when there are literally thousands of people competing daily. I played daily for weeks, was always there 5 minutes early and it's same thing everytime. Items are taken. And if you won, why would you be on the complaints board? This is for complaints, not for being happy you won. The people claiming to win most likely work for Wish. Just saying..

• Je
      16th of Sep, 2018

@Sonshine Sings Central time

• Ga
      30th of Sep, 2018

@SocialMediaCash. org I agree with you, I was in last night. It said it started not even two min later everything was gone!!! WTF!! How can everything be gone that fast!!
    I truly believe its not a free giveaway. No biggie their stuff is reasonably priced and I have shopped on Wish for two yrs now. This supposed free giveaway won't deter me from shopping on Wusht. I just won't waste my time waiting for the free giveaway!!

7th of Oct, 2018

@GASch2 You have to be super fast there is 1000s of people trying for 200 items so here are some Tips to Win at the Giveaway...
    1) About 5 Mintues before hand Click on the picture of the item you want to try and win. Then Click on Buy if menu pops up for size or color know a head of time what one you want to choose. (If it goes to you chart just go and delete it)
    2) At the Giveaway Home Screen During the 9-9:15 tap on the “Current” tap every 30 to 45 seconds to refresh the game
    3) After refreshing it place your thumb by the bottom right corner inside the box of the ite you want. (That is wher the claim button will show).
    4) After hitting claim DO NOT HESITATE!!! Go as fast as you can to buy and what item from the menu you previously picked out in rule #1

GOOD LUCK!!!

9th of Oct, 2018

@GASch2 I have been on daily for weeks alarm on my phone not even looking at anything else less than 5 seconds and none available. I think it's fake too

9th of Oct, 2018

@L Turner 225 Yeah I stay eyes on my phone finger waiting to claim and the second it says giveaway started it also says none available. I don't believe it.

• Na
      11th of Sep, 2017

I've also been trying to claim the daily give away from before a week ago and it tells me there are no more available. Which I've been ready for hours before 9pm everyday. And does not let me claim anything 😡

• Je
      3rd of Nov, 2017

@Nayelic I was just on there way before the free giveaway started! As soon as the giveaway screen popped up, it says None left on all the items! I've been eyeing this makeup brushes that I want. It makes me so disappointed. There are many times where I forget about it. But tonight I made sure that I was on the Wish app way before the giveaway started and I was on the giveaway page. I still was not able to claim anything! :-(

• Me
      3rd of Nov, 2017

@Jennifer Lynn Gosnell You had the daily give away tonight? Mine just disappeared, Idk when or why but I went in for it tonight and it was gone :(

• Sh

@Megganlea21 I had to sign in with Facebook to get my giveaway to reappear

• Wa
      10th of Nov, 2017

@Shannon Lynn Capps I've logged into my fb and still don't have the giveaway box. I uninstalled and installed multiple times and still is not there. Is it cuz I've complained to them couple times saying that I don't even get the notification to claim? Or cuz I've claimed a good amount of items already?

14th of Dec, 2017

@Jennifer Lynn Gosnell See my post i posted today, and good luck.

• Ka
      2nd of May, 2018

@Nayelic true... i am facing the same thing..i was ready from 8:45 pm at 9:11 it started i got the notification and within a second none of the items were left..

• La
      21st of Aug, 2018

@Megganlea21 Mine did too. I’m trying to find out why it was taken off some peoples and not the others

• Ka
      12th of Sep, 2017
    Best Best Advice +8 Votes

The opposite is happening to me I claimed a free giveaway but its not free nor free shipping when I had to my cart it still says the cost of the item.

• Ye
      19th of Sep, 2017

@Kayla Wright thats whats happening to me as well :(

• Av
      31st of Oct, 2017

@Kayla Wright How did you claim it

• Ha
      6th of Nov, 2017

@Kayla Wright Same here, it looks like you buy the item instead of getting it free. This is a rip off. I was liking WISH, but now it's discouraging.

• Sh
      9th of Nov, 2017

@Kayla Wright Make sure you arent selecting the item before the giveaway officially begins ir it is not free

7th of Dec, 2017

@Kayla Wright screen shot and send to wish. they might refund or give u it. i never had that happen to me. but its eaiser if you have no item in your cart first!

• Lo
      27th of May, 2018

@Kayla Wright same for me.

• Mc
      13th of Sep, 2017

I've tried the daily giveaway and nothing. Says there are no items left. I think it's a trick to find out what items we want the most. Then they can put it on our main browser so we just end up buying it.

• Ra
      29th of Sep, 2017

@McCade Definitely

14th of Dec, 2017

@McCade See my post i posted today and good luck.

• Ky
      16th of Dec, 2017

@McCade Ive won 4 items so far and received one in the mail already ahead of arrival time. Next one should come any day. It DIDN'T charge me anything either

10th of Aug, 2018

@Kytanna Marie Samuels What time zone are you in

• Ne
      14th of Sep, 2017

I've had the same problem...after the very first time I did the giveaway I was able to claim that but since then it always make me wait until like 9:05 or later before it even makes the items available a few times it hasnt been made available until after the giveaway is already done..and once I do get on..it says no more items available even though it says there are plenty left to grab...its irritating..like did it only let me get the first one to show that we could get free stuff and then it's set to automatically block you from the giveaways after that? Ugh

7th of Dec, 2017

@Nellynel88 nope. time changes often. idk if there is a ration of paid purchases needed. but lag is a huge factor . find out before the start if any itmes have one click or less to buy. test by seeing if when your on the item page clicking buy puts in cart with out any other pop ups. if so. take it out of cart. and go only for that item. since you get the claim notification the instant you click on the main contest page for that item.
    what happens is everyone clicks that item and your still wating for the item page of another item to load... its done before that item page loads. since the other item doesn't even load the item page.

• Ej
      15th of Sep, 2017

I recently learned about the daily giveaway and I have won 7 items from it. Most of the time the items that are available in a large quantity are easier to get. Whenever I am able to get an item it's always completely free. I have an alarm on my phone for 8:59 p.m. everyday so when it goes off I go onto the app and wait for the giveaway to start. I have learned that you can swipe 2 to the right of the giveaway and swipe back in order to refresh the giveaway page. I do this many times a minute and I have had alot of success claiming the prizes that are in a fairly high quantity. I have also learned you can't be on the giveaway page when it starts or it will not refresh.

24th of Sep, 2017

@Ejuan How do I actually claim a daily gaiveaway though? Do I just add it to my cart or no? Can you elaborate thee entire process please.

8th of Oct, 2017

@Anna Maria Ransom My giveaway was auto added to my cart. I made sure beforehand to have an empty cart. The rules say you have one hour to checkout, but once i win, i check out immediately.

14th of Dec, 2017

@Anna Maria Ransom See my post i posted today. Good luck.

• Ky
      16th of Dec, 2017

@Anna Maria Ransom You I claim item, select choices, hit add to cart. If and once you win, you go to your cart and hit checkout

• Il
      19th of Oct, 2018

@Anna Maria Ransom No you wait and between 9 and 915 a claim button will appear next to the item as long as you keep refreshing your page you will see it then you quickly click claim and then it's usual choosing your color or size but you still have to do it fast because someone else could do it faster and it goes through quicker for them then you so make sure you know what you want and what size.or color or just click randomly

15th of Sep, 2017

I have won multiple giveaways on wish. You just aren't getting it fast enough. Hundreds of people wait on the giveaway, which can start at any time from 9 to 9 15. And the app literally tells you how many of each item there is available before it even starts. So all you need is maybe a better internet connection. Both items shown in the attached photo are items that I won, for free, with no shipping charge.

• Th
      16th of Sep, 2017

@NomNom That screenshot doesn't prove anything?

• Tr

@TheJables I won 12 things

• Ke
      11th of Oct, 2017

@NomNom Bull cause I do the same thing. I refresh and it tells me items are still available. I go for the items that are high quantity and still never get one. It tells me things are still available. I do every combo and nothing and I'm refreshing after each time I choose something.

12th of Oct, 2017

@Travis uhrinek Same here, I've won 13 items, 2 of which are $20+ items. Unfortunately, most items are gone within literally 3 seconds. Keep in mind, there has to be over 1000 people watching for the giveaway to start.

• Az
      15th of Oct, 2017

@Kelly Bach Render My boyfriend has one the daily giveaways so its not bull

9th of Nov, 2017

@NomNom That's [censor]! Some people are on there HOURS before the give away even starts! I was on exactly at 9 (refreshed and everything and once even made it through choosing what color) and it still says everything is taken! Once I even refreshed right at 9 and everything was gone when it reloaded, as it still said 9pm!

7th of Dec, 2017

@Brianna Young laggy internet. speedtest.net check for latency. should be around 10ms or lower for best chances.
    IDK if at least one life time purchase is required or not.
    do know it takes 3 seconds or less to be over . remember its 15 winners for 1B+ people.
    close out all other apps. keep hitting the refresh button. then very quickly click through. if you think or hesistate you usually lose. always go for the ones with higher slots. or less clicks to "buy" since the 15 slots are for every combination. not just the one your going for.

16th of Sep, 2017

I have won several items from the giveaway, but I have also been late on the start by a couple of seconds and haven't been able to claim anything. Because things are claimed so quickly, the page doesn't always show that there are none left immediately. I have been able to claim 2 makeup brush sets, an eyeshadow palette and a jacket, and I've only been trying the giveaway for about 2 weeks. You just gotta be quick and keep trying even if you aren't able to claim your first or second or maybe even third try!

17th of Sep, 2017

@Samantha Thompson What time zone are you in?

• Th
      16th of Sep, 2017

Literally Swiped left and right for 6 minutes. It all went away within 1 swipe. Bullocks.

7th of Dec, 2017

@TheJables yep. thats internet lag. and page load time. that night likely there was an item that was no purchase options or ship speed meaning from the home page. everyone that clicked claim immediately claimed the item.
    check the options carefully before the start. if there is one or more items that have no order option thats the one you have to go for.

• Vi
      16th of Sep, 2017

You have to refresh very frequently to get items. I have won around 15-20 times. Often I will be off by about ten seconds and be left with nothing. Try grabbing things that have a higher quantity at first.

17th of Sep, 2017

Just one question...9-9:15pm in WHAT time zone? Can ANYONE answer THAT question?

25th of Sep, 2017

@Roberta Espree I live in new jersey i mean that time zone

• As
      29th of Sep, 2017

@Roberta Espree It means 9-9:15 in your local time zone. So, when your phone says 9, that's when the giveaway timeframe starts

17th of Sep, 2017

NOPE! These are real. I got one fidget spinner and it is more easier to get one of the more common ones (73 of them or etc)

18th of Sep, 2017

How will I know if I got it?

25th of Sep, 2017

@Madeleine Elsie Bentley You add it to your cart and you have one hour to checkout, and it only asks you for your address, your name and your phone number, I was scared that it would ask me for my credit card number but it didn't.

8th of Oct, 2017

@Madeleine Elsie Bentley When you select claim, another message will pop up confirming success and it will add it to your cart. You then have one hour to check out.

• Re
      20th of Sep, 2017

I have been trying for days and it doesn't say it has started till 9:14 and is all gone just a few seconds later. I live in Marion, NC. It says there are 73 of all items but when I get on at 8:50 pm it says there are only 3 of each left, how is that possible if the giveaway hasn't even started yet?

• Ph
      22nd of Sep, 2017

Hi everyone, I would have actually agreed but i have claimed 5 or 6 giveaways and they were all free.
    1. The thing is that you need to be prepared before 9pm till it's ready for you to claim.
    2. It depends on your network at that moment so make sure you are in a place where your network is at its best.
    3. I usually pick the ones that has the highest of it being available but the ones I need. Because so many people tend to focus on the one with 3-15 available because they are mostly dope and useful
    4. I also think that the farther you are from the company or where this whole giveaway thing is being prepared, it takes time for the claim to come up and when it comes on late, there's probability that it has been claimed before it got to you.
    5. Most especially, be very fast. As it comes on, go to the one you need immediately and click on the one( you already checked before ) that you need to choose. That's if what you want varies with numbers or colors attached.
    6. And read the instructions on the wish giveaway thing

• Ph
      22nd of Sep, 2017

These are others. I received the pocket wall bag and glasses on the 20th of this month. In fact I claimed the eyebrow liner yesterday.

• Er
      22nd of Sep, 2017

I just attempted this and here is what happened: It says they are available. I refreshed the app (even closing it and restarting) When I look at the item, it costs money.

Welp.

28th of Sep, 2017

@Erik Josef Audare ... You are extremely dumb.

• Hl
      22nd of Mar, 2018

@AlexanderHamilton Instead of being rude and insulting him, why don't you go ahead and explain it to him?

• To
      24th of Sep, 2017

I wonder if there is a cap to how many you can claim. I won something every night for a week when I started, but now I can't even get the items that have the most available. Also, the notification will pop up, but by the time I open it everything is gone.

25th of Sep, 2017

I got something 3 times and I realized that the ones that have more quantity are easier to get like if you want to get a purse that are only 3 or 4 available you are not going to get it, it going to show up that same message which I hate a lot, when I first started doing the giveaways I didn't refresh so the claim button did not appears and I was really frustrated, you just be patient and someday you might get something like I did. Good Luck!!

26th of Sep, 2017

I've had the same issue. Am on wish from 8:55 Pm until the end of the giveaway. I attempt to claim items as soon as the giveaway starts and even though it shows an item os available, when I try to claim it, wish says the item has been exhausted. It's so frustrating. I'm starting to think this is a fake thing - or just not available to people in AZ.

14th of Dec, 2017

@RoxyR6 Read my post i posted today and good luck.