Posted: Sep 10, 2017 by

daily giveaway

3.95
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, United States
wish.com
I've been trying to claim items from the daily giveaway for the past week and it always says that the item is not available. I'm on wish every night from 8:55 all the way through the end of the daily giveaway so I know it's not because I'm late because I'm on and ready before even starts. I've tried claiming different things, different colors or anything but it always says the same thing. Why can't I claim anything????

wish.com

Complaint comments Comments (80)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

A  10th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I am seeing the same thing. Does not say if the 9 to 915 pm is EST TIME OR what!!! I have seen alot of people say they never get their hands on anything. So, rather there is NO REAL GIVE A WAY OR THEY ONLY GIVE AWAY 5 OR 10 OF EACH ITEM. My money is on that there is really NO real give a way.
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Kimberly Norkooli Hello, ive "won" one thing so far. It was an emoji backpack and im awaiting shipment. I had the same complaint. Ive started opening the app @ 9pm central. I switch back and forth within the app, so the giveaway section can refresh. I dont go for clothing items, or things that i have to select options for because that takes too much time and the color or size you want may be gone already. I also go for the things that have quantities above 30. So in the end, i dont get what i WANT, i guess the goal is to get something...hope this helps. Good luck
N  16th of Nov, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Kimberly Norkooli I have won about 6 daily giveaways, I have been playing for awhile and i didn't win for a long time. The more of an item they are giving away the easier it is to win. I can only wish you good luck. I don't win all the time but I have received all the items i was successful enough to get.
N  5th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@L Turner 225 Hi. I've won 30 things on the daily giveaway. yeah i know it seems hard to believe but it is true, i guess you could say i got lucky. The first couple of time i tried i was really frustrated because of that stupid message that said that there were none left. keep trying though. Good luck
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kimberly Norkooli there is only 15 max winners WORLDWIDE period. per night. the rest is claim spots. 66 claim spots. or 3. then i think its either random. or how fast you can check out. but only 15 or less total winners not per item win.
if you got slow internet. you won't win. i have won 8 items. so far. you just need beast mode and a lot of luck and speedy reflexes.
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@L Turner 225 yes though i have had won items ship faster than paid items. still waiting on speakers i PAID FOR!. infact only two items i bought so far has arrived. but 5 contest ones have so far. go figure
A  11th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I've also been trying to claim the daily give away from before a week ago and it tells me there are no more available. Which I've been ready for hours before 9pm everyday. And does not let me claim anything 😡

N  3rd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Nayelic I was just on there way before the free giveaway started! As soon as the giveaway screen popped up, it says None left on all the items! I've been eyeing this makeup brushes that I want. It makes me so disappointed. There are many times where I forget about it. But tonight I made sure that I was on the Wish app way before the giveaway started and I was on the giveaway page. I still was not able to claim anything! :-(
N  3rd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jennifer Lynn Gosnell You had the daily give away tonight? Mine just disappeared, Idk when or why but I went in for it tonight and it was gone :(
@Megganlea21 I had to sign in with Facebook to get my giveaway to reappear
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shannon Lynn Capps I've logged into my fb and still don't have the giveaway box. I uninstalled and installed multiple times and still is not there. Is it cuz I've complained to them couple times saying that I don't even get the notification to claim? Or cuz I've claimed a good amount of items already?
N  12th of Sep, 2017 by    +3 Votes
The opposite is happening to me I claimed a free giveaway but its not free nor free shipping when I had to my cart it still says the cost of the item.
N  19th of Sep, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Kayla Wright thats whats happening to me as well :(
N  31st of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Kayla Wright How did you claim it
N  6th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kayla Wright Same here, it looks like you buy the item instead of getting it free. This is a rip off. I was liking WISH, but now it's discouraging.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kayla Wright Make sure you arent selecting the item before the giveaway officially begins ir it is not free
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kayla Wright screen shot and send to wish. they might refund or give u it. i never had that happen to me. but its eaiser if you have no item in your cart first!
A  13th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I've tried the daily giveaway and nothing. Says there are no items left. I think it's a trick to find out what items we want the most. Then they can put it on our main browser so we just end up buying it.
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@McCade Definitely
N  14th of Sep, 2017 by    -2 Votes
I've had the same problem...after the very first time I did the giveaway I was able to claim that but since then it always make me wait until like 9:05 or later before it even makes the items available a few times it hasnt been made available until after the giveaway is already done..and once I do get on..it says no more items available even though it says there are plenty left to grab...its irritating..like did it only let me get the first one to show that we could get free stuff and then it's set to automatically block you from the giveaways after that? Ugh
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Nellynel88 nope. time changes often. idk if there is a ration of paid purchases needed. but lag is a huge factor . find out before the start if any itmes have one click or less to buy. test by seeing if when your on the item page clicking buy puts in cart with out any other pop ups. if so. take it out of cart. and go only for that item. since you get the claim notification the instant you click on the main contest page for that item.
what happens is everyone clicks that item and your still wating for the item page of another item to load... its done before that item page loads. since the other item doesn't even load the item page.
D  15th of Sep, 2017 by    +3 Votes
I recently learned about the daily giveaway and I have won 7 items from it. Most of the time the items that are available in a large quantity are easier to get. Whenever I am able to get an item it's always completely free. I have an alarm on my phone for 8:59 p.m. everyday so when it goes off I go onto the app and wait for the giveaway to start. I have learned that you can swipe 2 to the right of the giveaway and swipe back in order to refresh the giveaway page. I do this many times a minute and I have had alot of success claiming the prizes that are in a fairly high quantity. I have also learned you can't be on the giveaway page when it starts or it will not refresh.
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Ejuan How do I actually claim a daily gaiveaway though? Do I just add it to my cart or no? Can you elaborate thee entire process please.
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Anna Maria Ransom My giveaway was auto added to my cart. I made sure beforehand to have an empty cart. The rules say you have one hour to checkout, but once i win, i check out immediately.
N  15th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I have won multiple giveaways on wish. You just aren't getting it fast enough. Hundreds of people wait on the giveaway, which can start at any time from 9 to 9 15. And the app literally tells you how many of each item there is available before it even starts. So all you need is maybe a better internet connection. Both items shown in the attached photo are items that I won, for free, with no shipping charge.

N  16th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@NomNom That screenshot doesn't prove anything?
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@TheJables I won 12 things
N  11th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@NomNom Bull cause I do the same thing. I refresh and it tells me items are still available. I go for the items that are high quantity and still never get one. It tells me things are still available. I do every combo and nothing and I'm refreshing after each time I choose something.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Travis uhrinek Same here, I've won 13 items, 2 of which are $20+ items. Unfortunately, most items are gone within literally 3 seconds. Keep in mind, there has to be over 1000 people watching for the giveaway to start.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kelly Bach Render My boyfriend has one the daily giveaways so its not bull
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@NomNom That's [censor]! Some people are on there HOURS before the give away even starts! I was on exactly at 9 (refreshed and everything and once even made it through choosing what color) and it still says everything is taken! Once I even refreshed right at 9 and everything was gone when it reloaded, as it still said 9pm!
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Brianna Young laggy internet. speedtest.net check for latency. should be around 10ms or lower for best chances.
IDK if at least one life time purchase is required or not.
do know it takes 3 seconds or less to be over . remember its 15 winners for 1B+ people.
close out all other apps. keep hitting the refresh button. then very quickly click through. if you think or hesistate you usually lose. always go for the ones with higher slots. or less clicks to "buy" since the 15 slots are for every combination. not just the one your going for.
D  16th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I have won several items from the giveaway, but I have also been late on the start by a couple of seconds and haven't been able to claim anything. Because things are claimed so quickly, the page doesn't always show that there are none left immediately. I have been able to claim 2 makeup brush sets, an eyeshadow palette and a jacket, and I've only been trying the giveaway for about 2 weeks. You just gotta be quick and keep trying even if you aren't able to claim your first or second or maybe even third try!
N  17th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Samantha Thompson What time zone are you in?
A  16th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Literally Swiped left and right for 6 minutes. It all went away within 1 swipe. Bullocks.
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@TheJables yep. thats internet lag. and page load time. that night likely there was an item that was no purchase options or ship speed meaning from the home page. everyone that clicked claim immediately claimed the item.
check the options carefully before the start. if there is one or more items that have no order option thats the one you have to go for.
N  16th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
You have to refresh very frequently to get items. I have won around 15-20 times. Often I will be off by about ten seconds and be left with nothing. Try grabbing things that have a higher quantity at first.

N  17th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Just one question...9-9:15pm in WHAT time zone? Can ANYONE answer THAT question?
N  25th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Roberta Espree I live in new jersey i mean that time zone
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Roberta Espree It means 9-9:15 in your local time zone. So, when your phone says 9, that's when the giveaway timeframe starts
N  17th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
NOPE! These are real. I got one fidget spinner and it is more easier to get one of the more common ones (73 of them or etc)

N  18th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
How will I know if I got it?
N  25th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Madeleine Elsie Bentley You add it to your cart and you have one hour to checkout, and it only asks you for your address, your name and your phone number, I was scared that it would ask me for my credit card number but it didn't.
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Madeleine Elsie Bentley When you select claim, another message will pop up confirming success and it will add it to your cart. You then have one hour to check out.
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I have been trying for days and it doesn't say it has started till 9:14 and is all gone just a few seconds later. I live in Marion, NC. It says there are 73 of all items but when I get on at 8:50 pm it says there are only 3 of each left, how is that possible if the giveaway hasn't even started yet?
N  22nd of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Hi everyone, I would have actually agreed but i have claimed 5 or 6 giveaways and they were all free.
1. The thing is that you need to be prepared before 9pm till it's ready for you to claim.
2. It depends on your network at that moment so make sure you are in a place where your network is at its best.
3. I usually pick the ones that has the highest of it being available but the ones I need. Because so many people tend to focus on the one with 3-15 available because they are mostly dope and useful
4. I also think that the farther you are from the company or where this whole giveaway thing is being prepared, it takes time for the claim to come up and when it comes on late, there's probability that it has been claimed before it got to you.
5. Most especially, be very fast. As it comes on, go to the one you need immediately and click on the one( you already checked before ) that you need to choose. That's if what you want varies with numbers or colors attached.
6. And read the instructions on the wish giveaway thing

N  22nd of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
These are others. I received the pocket wall bag and glasses on the 20th of this month. In fact I claimed the eyebrow liner yesterday.

A  22nd of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I just attempted this and here is what happened: It says they are available. I refreshed the app (even closing it and restarting) When I look at the item, it costs money.

Welp.

N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Erik Josef Audare ... You are extremely dumb.
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I wonder if there is a cap to how many you can claim. I won something every night for a week when I started, but now I can't even get the items that have the most available. Also, the notification will pop up, but by the time I open it everything is gone.
A  25th of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I got something 3 times and I realized that the ones that have more quantity are easier to get like if you want to get a purse that are only 3 or 4 available you are not going to get it, it going to show up that same message which I hate a lot, when I first started doing the giveaways I didn't refresh so the claim button did not appears and I was really frustrated, you just be patient and someday you might get something like I did. Good Luck!!
N  26th of Sep, 2017 by    -2 Votes
I've had the same issue. Am on wish from 8:55 Pm until the end of the giveaway. I attempt to claim items as soon as the giveaway starts and even though it shows an item os available, when I try to claim it, wish says the item has been exhausted. It's so frustrating. I'm starting to think this is a fake thing - or just not available to people in AZ.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree