Wish.com / clothing

Dear Sir or Madam

Hi my name is Shamim Rokadiya, I would like to make a complaint regarding your wish.com website, where I purchased my goods from.

Recently on 14th, 15th, and 16th of August 2017 I ordered these items which was a sport where fashion, Autumn and winter hoodies, pure color fleece, big yard sweatshirt, loose pullover woman warm coat.
Secondly I ordered woman ladies Autumn zip up hoodies cardigan Jacket long sleeve hoodies casual.
Finally I ordered New arrival women's fashion V neck roll up sleeves, blue floral printed high low hem blouse tops in small size

I received two of this regardlessly. I was not satisfied as they were too big, wide fit, and obviously the wrong size. this was a scam, you [censor]'s

However, I have sent these items back on the following day and requested a refund online which I have not yet received. I am still waiting for my money back immediately.

I am not happy and very disappointed with this wish.com website because I over spend my budget and on top of that I had to pay the shipping charge which is ridiculously stupid, therefore this went over my limit.
Unfortunately I ended up paying £5.oo in total.

This is a disgustingly amount of money for buying clothes. I am really upset and fuming.

Furthermore I want a refund for these items as I need it urgently by the end of the week or otherwise I will thale this matter further.

REFUND DO NOT FORGET