wishacall or wish a call / long distance scam with ur visa card

1 toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 303 1831

I join this long distance company and they ask
for cradit card info to doposit $ 39.50 and they
keep taking money from your visa or master card till you cancel visa or visa please do not give your cradit card info to this company. wish a call.

Pa

Comments

Je
  4th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes

i am using wishacall Wish A Call from last 1 year and they never miss charge you and i dont agree with you they charge 39.50$ when you dont provide them your billing address for avs if you dont send them your home address confirmation they will charge they also charge me when i send them fax my home utility bill they refunded back to me anyways some time some customer happy and some time not but i love to use them services buddy you must did some thing wrong these people very friendly and response abck is very fast dont charge any kind of gst/pst and dont extra charge i got every month my monthly statment on time if you have email they send untill 10th of every month i love www.wishacall.com they are best in the industry rether than any other provider i tried union telecome they do too and they dont refund ever raza.com also do the same stuff they charge prepay and charge extra but i never find wish a call they charge extra
Well Thank You guys its my personal sugestion
Jery

Al
  8th of Mar, 2009

Yes the same happen to me and my some of friends they are fraud and draw money so pls do not give them your credit card information they may tell you wish a call or US financial services.

Ja
  6th of Apr, 2009

Yes this happen to me & my friends.Please do't give them your credit card number.They are fraud and draw money every month until you cancle your credit card.If any body is trapped contact your visa card customere care immediately to protect further.

7th of Apr, 2009

WARNING WARNING...! Hello Friend This is true so be careful. I gave them my card number they said to me that there will be no security deposit but they charge my card account for $65 and again $12.43 as a march bill. First of all I could not reach them on their given number 1866 303 1831 except twice once to cancel my services with them and to get my security deposit back and secondly to check on my the other charge but after trying for 5 days the person who pick up the phone says that they will email the bill via email and I ask him about the account cancellation he shut the phone on my face and their toll free were gone offline and the message start playing "We are sorry the customer you are calling on a VOIP is currently offline" I really doubt on any comments saying the company is Ok I really don't think so based on my experience with them.

Ha
  4th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

they are totaly fake.digusting and pathetic service.charge u more than the amount.rates always differ from web site to waht the tell.do not cme into their hands.use mail letters but nt wish a call.

Ra
  4th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes

I dont agree with this stuff that wishacall is scam or fraud. I have been using this service from last 4 months and they never over charged me and yes they intially hold $50 but it was refunded me in the 2nd month. I am very much satisified with wishacall and specially with the customer support as when ever i have some problem or i need to get any information i just dail the helpline and i get very positive response some times the number is busy but it that case i use to email them on their email address and within 24hrs one of their rep calls me to help me out.

Ra
  4th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree -3 Votes

me also agree wid u rananaveed. wishacall is very good company. i enjoy its service. no over charging no hanky panky. i get statement every month in ma email. they also given me 200 free mins to call pak.
hashim

Sh
  3rd of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

this company is a fraud.they didnt send any phone bill and charge your credit card as much as they want.they charge me 750 dollars and unfortunately i had to pay.i called their company numbers and their numbers was not in service.i earned money by working hard and they took it in a moment.please be aware of these freaks.
thanks

Vi
  4th of Sep, 2009

.may God destroy them and their families who raised them like this i wish them cancer to their dirty tounge which speaks lie .they took my credit card number and charged me . now i have no contact number for them.i just gave my card number to them because they belong to same country as i am.i thought they will not ripp me off .we are here for same reason to earn money with hard work.but i learned my lesson.my own country men are real ###.
i would pray to God as these pimps are not working hard like us and just stealing money from people s pocket, so turn them into real handicaps so we can give them our charity.

lesson learned.

AGREED

Agree Disagree +1 Votes

ok .is there anything we can do i mean complain about them to get our money back from them? any suggestions???

4th of Sep, 2009

i mean we have our credit card statements with us .can we take some legal action against these peoples?

DEAR VICTIMS OF WIISH A CALL

PLEASE CALL YOU BANK AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU HAVE CANCELLED YOUR SERVICE WITH THE COMPANY AND PROVIDE THEM YOUR CANCELLATION NUMBER AS (W124A9211) AND IF THE BANK ASK YOU THE DATE PROVDE THEM YESTERDAYS DATE OR WEEK EARLIER DATE. INFORM YOUR BANK THAT THE COMPANY PROMISE TO RETURN THE MONEY IN 2 WEKS TIME AND OFF COURCE YOU WILL NOT GET THE MONEY IN 2 WEEKS TIME BUT THEN CALL YOUR BANK AGAIN AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE CREDIT FROM THERE ON YOUR BANK CHARGE BACK WISH A CALL AND PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO YOUR CARD ACCOUNT. SO PLEASE GO ON AND DO IT THIS THE ONLY WAY TO NAIL THOSE ###.

THIS INFORMATION IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND IT TURN OUT TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL I GOT ALL MY MONEY BACK INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT. THANKS GOD

4th of Sep, 2009

so all you saying is i call my bank to tell this service with wish a call is cancelled and i am going to get my money back.but after two weeks when i do not get my money back my bank will get money from them? is it true?

7th of Sep, 2009

YES AS I HAVE DESCRIBED IN MY MAIL EARLIER CALL YOUR BANK AND PROVIDE THEM THE CANCELLATION NUMBER I HAVE MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER MAIL EXPLAIN YOUR BANK THAT YOU HAVE CANCELLED THE SERVICE WITH THEM 3 WEEKS A GO AND THE COMPANY PROMISE THAT THEY WILL RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT MONEY IN 2 WEEK TIME AND NOW ITS 3 WEEKS HAVE PASSED (PROVIDE THEM THE 3 WEEK BEFORE CANCELLATION DATE) THEY MIGHT ASK YOUR TO WAIT FOR ONE MORE WEEK AND THEN YOU CALL THEM AGAIN AND ASK THEM TO GET YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK. THEY WILL CHARGE THE COMPANY BACK AND CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT.

NOTE : WHEN YOU TALK TO THE BACK HAVE A FULL CONFIDENCE ON THE INFORMATION YOU ARE PROVIDING AND STICK TO IT. THEY ARE LIERS AND ALL YOU ARE TRYING TO GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK. PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED ON THE SITUATION. FEEL FREE TO GET ANY UPDATED INFORMATION

8th of Sep, 2009

i called the bank 3 days ago after your last post and bank gave me their different nuber and asked e to call them and ask for refund and bank told me it will take 7 days.
should i tell the bank copany has disconnected the phone and the number provided only has answering machine.what you think.

Ad
  9th of Sep, 2009

hi

it is for kashif.did you get your oney back after disputing the charge with the bank and gone through all that 30 to 60 days process or you siply got money back on a simple phone call.please explain.
i disputed the charges with the credit card copany today.

22nd of Sep, 2009

DEAR VICTOMS OF WISH A CALL

YES I GOT MY 100% MONEY BACK THAT IS WHY I SUGGESTED YOU ALL TO TAKE MY PATH OTHERWISE THERE IS NO POINT OF BEING AN EXPERT ON THE MATTER.

I KNOW THAT THE WAIT TIME WAS VERY PAINFULL I HAVE MY BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH ALL THE TIME THINKING OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME, BUT IN THE END I WAS SUCESSFULL. SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME CONSIDERING THAT IF THAT CAN BE DONE OR NOT JUST DO IT AND READ MY EARLIER ADVICE CAREFULLY.

BE CONFIDENT WITH YOUR CLAIM THIS IS THE NORMAL PROCEDURE IN BANKING IN NORTH AMERICA AND IF THE BANK ASK THAT WISH A CALL IS SAYING THAT YOU HAVE USED THERE SERVICE THEN TELL THEM TO PROVIDE YOUR BILLING DETAILS TELL THEM I DONT MIND PAYING THEM YOUR USED MINUTES BUT YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY SOMETHING THAT YOU DID NOT USED.

(NOTE :AND REMEMBER THEY OFFER 100 MINUTES FREE TO JOIN THERE SERVICE) ABOVE THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM IF YOU GO BEYOND THAT IS FARE.

AND PLEASE ALL OF YOU WHO GOT SUCESSFUL IN GETTING YOU MONEY BACK PLEASE PUBLISH YOUR COMMENTS AND EXPRIENCE ON THIS SITE SO THAT OTHER WILL ALSO BE BENEFITED.

I SINCELY WISH YOU ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK.

25th of Sep, 2009

i will let you know guys.i am going to dispute the charges today.

29th of Sep, 2009

anyone here who asked credit card company to charge back from wish a call scammers.