WishThe "octopus glass drinking straw for kids"

I saw it and its not a straw and its not for kids. Its for illegal use. Should not b sold on Wish as straws for kids.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAIts mostly the point of what it is and that its being sold as a kid item to kids and as an item sold to no kids too, adults have bought it whether or not aware of its real purpose. And Wish has a safe website guarantee or something very close to that as well.

Ra
May 03, 2017

Comments

• De
      May 06, 2017

I went and took a look at this product and I don't mean any harm but if you look at it and look at the items they say are "similar" you can clearly see this item is a glass pipe for smoking...I understand your complaint about it being labeled "for kids" but I honestly didn't see that on any of the sellers who had the octopus straw item. The stuff is coming from China so my advice to you is that you just have to look at the item very well and similar items to see the quality and actual description of the items. That way this doesn't happen to you again.

May 06, 2017

@Demetrius MediaMustang I don't know if anyone thinks I bought it but I didn't I just saw it and knew it wasnt supposed to b for that purpose

May 06, 2017

@RaechelK.S. There's different stores that sell the similar items and that I've looked at some of the others but the first one i looked at did say it was for kids but to my understanding the original store was not from china even if the item could b Chinese.

May 06, 2017

@RaechelK.S. I was just trying to say they shouldn't at least label it anything that's close to being for kids if its not for kids at all.