Wishrefunds

January 10, 2017

I had order & received 3 different pair of Classic Womens Snow Boots, Eva Fashion, on DEC 12, 2016
(Order # 584e3e01ae04d01f693fdba6). I had order size 10 for each of these boots, which is what I wear. None of the boots fit.

On DEC 13, 2016, I ordered a size medium 2016 Hot Sales Womens Denim Jacket, (Order # 5850c94b28b203ef2d5f076b). This denim jacket which was not the normal medium size either.

I went online to try to find a phone number for customer service & of course there is NO PHONE NUMBERS !!!

I went to your website to request the refund for both of the above orders on DEC 15, 2016. BUT, No response for your company. I then did a 2nd request for a refund on these 2 orders on JAN 4th, 2016 and on JAN 6TH an 3RD ATTEMPT FOR A REFUND ON THESE 2 ORDERS, BUT AGAIN NO RESPONSE OR PHONE CALL OR EMAIL OR ANYTHING FOR YOUR COMPANY.

OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY. IF NOT YOU WOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE PHONE NUMBER FOR YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES. THIS IS PRETTY PATHIC & I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE TRIED OVER & OVER TO GET INFO ON HOW & WHERE TO RETURN THIS MERCHANDISE & WHAT I NEEDED TO DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE EITHER CALL ME AT [protected] OR EMAIL ME AT [protected]@COMCAST.NET WITH INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HANDLE THIS ISSUE.

My phone number is [protected] and email: [protected]@comcast.net