Wishordered items never received

Ordered items in October and November. Only received 2 items from the order submitted back in November. The items ordered in October totaled $17.00 and some change and the November order totaled $74.00 and some change. I received an email on November 21, 2018 in regards to the October order and was told the items was being shipped as of today's date no other items has been received.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA

I have tried multiple times to call Wish with no prevail. I paid for all these items up front through pay pay. I submitted a claim with pay pal and was told I did not file in time enough, which, was not true.

I am requesting assistance in either getting a full refund or the items ordered.

October order # is 1222. There is no address just an online support site. Which is [protected]@onlineshoppingwish.com.

My email address is regina.[protected]@bhas.org

• Updated by Regina McClinton, Dec 09, 2018

2 items ordered in October never received order number #1222. 6 items ordered in November only 2 items received. Payments made through paypal and submitted a formal complaint and never heard back. I finally received an email November 21 informing me that my October order was on the way and as of today's date December 9, 2018 I have not received.

Re