Wish / order disappeared/no customer service to help

San Francisco, CA, US Review updated:

Made an order 11/22/16. Went to check back on it and nothing is there. Completely blank. No orders found! However the money has been withdrawn from my account for full amount! I can't make in inquiry because I don't have an order. I called and it refers you back to online. Sent a message via app and via email with nothing more than an automated response! First time ordering and I feel like I am being scammed! I just want a refund at this point.

Wish
Wish

Ce
Nov 30, 2016

Comments

• Em
      Dec 03, 2016

The exact thing happened to me on 11/25/16. They never sent me an email confirming my order and yet they took $16 out of my account. It isn't a lot of it is still $16. There is no number to actually talk to someone and I have tried contacting them in so many different ways. I would like my money back ASAP.

• Ce
      Dec 03, 2016

@Emily Weber Absolutely the worst. $16 isn't a lot but it's still your hard earned matter and it doesn't matter if it was $2. Just want to know where our stuff is or refund to come back!

•   Dec 04, 2016

Almost same experience, but the product made it to Jacksonville on 11/27/2016 and then it disappeared. Sounds like just a big scam, never Wish again!!!

• St
      Apr 11, 2017

Order on 4-5-17, 2 items, money taken from paypal account but no order shows on their website. Will continue to try and call, then go to paypal and have them look at situation

• Cn
      Apr 11, 2017

Report them here https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
    If enough people report their horror story to the FBI internet crime unit, something can be done. I had them order items from my account and then deliver items to heaven knows where. They cannot even track them.