Wish

Posted: Nov 2, 2017 by

online shopping fraud

4.35
Everytime I shop online at wish.com the price comes up different than what the quote is and shipping charges come up different. If it says it's free I try to buy it but it comes up with a price and shipping is double the amount. I bought several rings that are supposed to be Sterling silver and after wearing them they turned copper that's false advertising and deceiving the public.
Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  5th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
What pisses me off im ordering several things and each item has a shipping cost which makes my total increase and makes me take off items. I think the more you order the shipping price should go down or no shipping cost at all. I may not order from here again
N  5th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Shon Storm I agree with you. I've had several items I wanted to buy from the same store and the shipping was ridulous. I'm tired of the scam.
A  5th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'm waiting to get two items that are almost two months late I've contacted wish and they never give a straight answer. They used to be good but I think I'll start shopping somewhere else.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
can these complaints be remedied. I agree the complainers as i too have experienced the same problems,
A  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
what now?
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
icelandic wool sweater Chunky Wool Yarn Super Bulky Arm Knitting Wool Roving Knitted Blanket Chunky Wool Yarn Super Bulky Arm Knitting Wool Roving Knitted Blanket 50g OR 250g CAN CHOOSE
(101)
Free
(101)
Free Went to order this and it says free. In cart to check out they want 7$ for free yarn plus shipping. WTF? Have ordered sterling silver items that have no stamp and turned finger green. Don't think I will order again.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Just checked again. NOW the free yarn above is gone from 7$ to 14$ in five minutes. REALLY? I think we are all being coned.
N  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Ladies anything that you have a problem with they will refund you for it.. I've been ordering off wish all year some things are a win while other's aren't but its no big deal to me because they always give my money back when im not pleased.
N  9 hrs 41 mins ago by    0 Votes
Is there another shopping place like this on line.and by like this I mean cheap. Thank you

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree