Wish / online shopping fraud

Everytime I shop online at wish.com the price comes up different than what the quote is and shipping charges come up different. If it says it's free I try to buy it but it comes up with a price and shipping is double the amount. I bought several rings that are supposed to be Sterling silver and after wearing them they turned copper that's false advertising and deceiving the public.

De
Nov 02, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 05, 2017

What pisses me off im ordering several things and each item has a shipping cost which makes my total increase and makes me take off items. I think the more you order the shipping price should go down or no shipping cost at all. I may not order from here again

Best Best Advice

@Shon Storm I agree with you. I've had several items I wanted to buy from the same store and the shipping was ridulous. I'm tired of the scam.

• Cr
      Sep 23, 2018

@Shon Storm I agree I am a wish aholic, but lately the prices are going up. And I have not been receiving my itams but get apologies from wish stating it's late and then I still don't get it. I have been getting my newest orders faster than my older orders, and I have to get a refund because some orders were gifts.

• Rg
      Oct 30, 2018

@Cricketter I have been waiting on 4 items since August

• Ca
      Nov 04, 2018

@Debbie Glenn They are absolutely the worst company ever. I don't get items, other people get my mail. Charged for things I never ordered. Then the one thing I have wanted was gonna be in Oct 18, then Oct 28, then today- and got a notice my order was lost in transit. Frauds, liars. Anyone want to start a campaign to protest them n stop their preying on ordinary customers. Let me know

Nov 05, 2017

I'm waiting to get two items that are almost two months late I've contacted wish and they never give a straight answer. They used to be good but I think I'll start shopping somewhere else.

Nov 07, 2017

can these complaints be remedied. I agree the complainers as i too have experienced the same problems,

what now?

• Yv
      Nov 07, 2017

icelandic wool sweater Chunky Wool Yarn Super Bulky Arm Knitting Wool Roving Knitted Blanket Chunky Wool Yarn Super Bulky Arm Knitting Wool Roving Knitted Blanket 50g OR 250g CAN CHOOSE
    (101)
    Free
    (101)
    Free Went to order this and it says free. In cart to check out they want 7$ for free yarn plus shipping. WTF? Have ordered sterling silver items that have no stamp and turned finger green. Don't think I will order again.

• Yv
      Nov 07, 2017

Just checked again. NOW the free yarn above is gone from 7$ to 14$ in five minutes. REALLY? I think we are all being coned.

• Ra
      Nov 14, 2017

Ladies anything that you have a problem with they will refund you for it.. I've been ordering off wish all year some things are a win while other's aren't but its no big deal to me because they always give my money back when im not pleased.

Dec 09, 2017

@Racheal Lynn Giangrosso They always refund me when im not happy.

• El
      Dec 12, 2017

@Racheal Lynn Giangrosso For the past week, all I get when I hit the contact support or request refund button in my email on the item with the problem
    (a large draped over a sofa and flowing to the floor blanket arrives and is basically a farking HAND TOWEL!!??)
    is ERROR PAGE 404 NOT FOUND.

• Su
      Jul 08, 2018

@Debbie Morgan Hendrickson Not always. I returned an item following their directions and did not receive my money. First they said I did not return by their system when I proved I had they said item was not received by store. I sent the a copy of the ups proof if delivery and they still have not returned my mo ey.

Nov 18, 2017

Is there another shopping place like this on line.and by like this I mean cheap. Thank you

• Je
      Jan 05, 2018

@AnnaMae64 Groupon is a GREAT place to shop!!! Plus they are with E-Bates so you get a percentage of your purchase price back. I have gotten some great deals on that site plus if your order is over $34.95 then all items ship free.

• Ot
      Apr 25, 2018

@AnnaMae64 Hollar.com is a really good site.

Nov 20, 2017

Wish, is crap!! Not only are their prices and shipping way more expensive than stated, its impossible to get a refund.So, im out 74$.which may not be a big deal for some, but it is for me.they lie.The sweater i ordered is 10 sizes too small and the spin mop is garbage.In fact i tried to cancel my order the next day and i couldnt, because it said was already shipped! Beware people, never order from this company!!!

• Su
      Jul 08, 2018

@Mel Auld I totally agree with you and even when you follow their return direction they still won't return your money. Never order from wish

Nov 20, 2017

All i want to know is how can i get a refund, !!!The sweater is 10 sizes too small and the mop is garbage! I could have bought one at the dollar store !!!

Mar 20, 2018

@Mel Auld It is hard to get refund and I am still waiting for mine except they already sent the item that I returned to return center out to another and now I am out $94 and no tent to show, not even the crappy one they sent me.

Nov 20, 2017

I would very much appreciate a real human call me @[protected]

• Kr
      Dec 06, 2017

Wish totally sucks! I regret even buying anything from their app. I cannot believe they ripped me off by only sending me 2 pieces of crap and try to pass it off as lol dolls. I ordered a pack of 8 and I got 2! Do not buy from them!

• Re
      Dec 07, 2017

i buy 5 watches and there send me 5 t watch ban a

Dec 22, 2017

I ordered a Baby's first Christmas shirt November 13 and it was guaranteed to be here by December 21. It's now December 22 with no product in sight. The tracking stopped November 18. They said they are a clearinghouse for other companies. If they can't guarantee delivery, why advertise products?

• Sh
      Dec 22, 2017

My friend who is on a fixed income bought some things thought it would be about a hundred dollars. Her bank called her they had charged her over seven hundred dollars shipping, emptying her bank account. Their site says they are based in California ridiculous ! That is all she had in the bank, she called them got the run around. Think it's time to call the BBB.

• Ev
      Jan 29, 2018

@Sharon Webb Are you sure it wasn't someone scamming her to think it was Wish? Ive ordered tons of craft supplies from the Wish app and every single one of them has come from China or Vietnam and they always give you your complete total including shipping costs before you complete your order. I think she got scammed.

Dec 25, 2017

I've bought 4 things off this site..never seen 3 of them and the forth looked nothing like the pic. Takes me a month and half to never get. They always refund my money but I be wanting my stuff. Totally a waste of time.

• Us
      Jan 05, 2018

This is what you get when dealing with foreign countries! I refuse to give them any of my monies...plain and simple!

Jan 16, 2018

I have a problem with my orders there were 3/4 orders that I didn’t receive I contacted costumer support and said they should be here by the 6th of January...It is now the 16th I tried to log into my acct and it says my acct never existed, , , , , , , So now wish has my money and I still don’t have my merchandise

I have shopped at wish for over a year and my acct just disappeared I’m pissed

Mar 20, 2018

I purchased a $94 tent and it came but had very cheap thin poles and the box was damaged. I sent the tent back to seller and still a month later no refund. Item got sent to the center and then to some individual in California is what the tracking number states and so wish will not refund me because it is no longer at the return center. I am out an item and out money. Do not order anything from them and expect them to do you right.

• Da
      Dec 11, 2018

I seen other recommend Wish on Facebook, but wish I would have checked things out better before ordering. I honestly think that everything thing that I ordered was just trash. The necklace looked good on line, but the set was so small you could hardly see it. Learned my lesson, will never do this again.

• Yc
      Jan 31, 2019

I should read all the comments first before i make an order here, i make an order last nov 2018 for an earring which says it free but u need to pay the shipment which i did but until now i havent receive it yet ..im not going to order again ..

• Er
      Aug 14, 2019

Refund my money with money, not wish cash than blocked my account !!!
    Is Wish Customer service promise still valid?
    Or does the tongue not have bones? So that the appointment can change at will. Wish refund to me with wish cash, than blocked my account with reason : "Payment issue and account verification."
    Wish Customer Support was promise me:
    Store: pxshop
    "Hello Erwin, Thank you for waiting patiently. I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your item and it is beyond the estimated delivery date. Since your item hasn't arrived yet, I've gone ahead and refunded this item. Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to process back to your original form of payment. We appreciate your patience and look forward to providing a better experience with your next purchase. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns—we'll be happy to help! Eldrich Wish Customer Support"
    Order Number: 5d0a5523d3ff23125341ce6c

I sent to Wish my ID CARD and mu CREDIT CARD billing statement. Of course some things I censored, so that it is not misused by Wish.
    Remember trust is more expensive than anything. at this time I no longer believe in Wish.

Aug 31, 2019

I have been signed in and been ordering lots of staff and still you require me to sign in again which I have hard time to re enter my very same email address that you somehow said its not the right email

Aug 31, 2019

@Bernard Sikyang Please I need verfication on these matter cause I do preffer lots of your stuff and I been recieving my order which I enjoy much, so when you require me to sign in again I completely dont understand whats happenning