Wish

Posted: Nov 2, 2017 by

online shopping fraud

4.05
Everytime I shop online at wish.com the price comes up different than what the quote is and shipping charges come up different. If it says it's free I try to buy it but it comes up with a price and shipping is double the amount. I bought several rings that are supposed to be Sterling silver and after wearing them they turned copper that's false advertising and deceiving the public.
Complaint comments Comments (22)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  5th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
What pisses me off im ordering several things and each item has a shipping cost which makes my total increase and makes me take off items. I think the more you order the shipping price should go down or no shipping cost at all. I may not order from here again
N  5th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Shon Storm I agree with you. I've had several items I wanted to buy from the same store and the shipping was ridulous. I'm tired of the scam.
A  5th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'm waiting to get two items that are almost two months late I've contacted wish and they never give a straight answer. They used to be good but I think I'll start shopping somewhere else.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
can these complaints be remedied. I agree the complainers as i too have experienced the same problems,
A  7th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
what now?
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
icelandic wool sweater Chunky Wool Yarn Super Bulky Arm Knitting Wool Roving Knitted Blanket Chunky Wool Yarn Super Bulky Arm Knitting Wool Roving Knitted Blanket 50g OR 250g CAN CHOOSE
(101)
Free
(101)
Free Went to order this and it says free. In cart to check out they want 7$ for free yarn plus shipping. WTF? Have ordered sterling silver items that have no stamp and turned finger green. Don't think I will order again.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Just checked again. NOW the free yarn above is gone from 7$ to 14$ in five minutes. REALLY? I think we are all being coned.
N  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Ladies anything that you have a problem with they will refund you for it.. I've been ordering off wish all year some things are a win while other's aren't but its no big deal to me because they always give my money back when im not pleased.
N  9th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Racheal Lynn Giangrosso They always refund me when im not happy.
N  12th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Racheal Lynn Giangrosso For the past week, all I get when I hit the contact support or request refund button in my email on the item with the problem
(a large draped over a sofa and flowing to the floor blanket arrives and is basically a farking HAND TOWEL!!??)
is ERROR PAGE 404 NOT FOUND.
N  18th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Is there another shopping place like this on line.and by like this I mean cheap. Thank you
N  5th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@AnnaMae64 Groupon is a GREAT place to shop!!! Plus they are with E-Bates so you get a percentage of your purchase price back. I have gotten some great deals on that site plus if your order is over $34.95 then all items ship free.
N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Wish, is crap!! Not only are their prices and shipping way more expensive than stated, its impossible to get a refund.So, im out 74$.which may not be a big deal for some, but it is for me.they lie.The sweater i ordered is 10 sizes too small and the spin mop is garbage.In fact i tried to cancel my order the next day and i couldnt, because it said was already shipped! Beware people, never order from this company!!!
N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
All i want to know is how can i get a refund, !!!The sweater is 10 sizes too small and the mop is garbage! I could have bought one at the dollar store !!!
N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I would very much appreciate a real human call me @1587-523-8888
N  6th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Wish totally sucks! I regret even buying anything from their app. I cannot believe they ripped me off by only sending me 2 pieces of crap and try to pass it off as lol dolls. I ordered a pack of 8 and I got 2! Do not buy from them!
A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
i buy 5 watches and there send me 5 t watch ban a
N  22nd of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a Baby's first Christmas shirt November 13 and it was guaranteed to be here by December 21. It's now December 22 with no product in sight. The tracking stopped November 18. They said they are a clearinghouse for other companies. If they can't guarantee delivery, why advertise products?
N  22nd of Dec, 2017 by    -1 Votes
My friend who is on a fixed income bought some things thought it would be about a hundred dollars. Her bank called her they had charged her over seven hundred dollars shipping, emptying her bank account. Their site says they are based in California ridiculous ! That is all she had in the bank, she called them got the run around. Think it's time to call the BBB.
N  25th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I've bought 4 things off this site..never seen 3 of them and the forth looked nothing like the pic. Takes me a month and half to never get. They always refund my money but I be wanting my stuff. Totally a waste of time.
A  5th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
This is what you get when dealing with foreign countries! I refuse to give them any of my monies...plain and simple!
N  16th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I have a problem with my orders there were 3/4 orders that I didn’t receive I contacted costumer support and said they should be here by the 6th of January...It is now the 16th I tried to log into my acct and it says my acct never existed, , , , , , , So now wish has my money and I still don’t have my merchandise

I have shopped at wish for over a year and my acct just disappeared I’m pissed

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree