Wish Online Shopping / electronic items

Hello,

Please do not buy anything from this online shopping...Wish online shopping...like mafia.

They will deliver the wrong goods not as euql to what you have ordered and received late. They can cancel all your calin since you have not complained within 30 days...eventhough you started claiming refund within 30 days.
They purposly delay the dispute more than 30 days and closed the claim.

• Updated by Raj Kalimuthu, Dec 25, 2017

Yes it is true...wish online shopping..., supplying third rated goods and will not refund if you receive goods not as per order.

Ra
Dec 25, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Dec, 2018

Hi I would like to check if there are any measurements chart of the clothes we are buying before placing orders as I cant find any on the pictures of the clothes that I intend to buy...

• Al
      12th of Dec, 2018

Got boots for my granddaughter two days later got a text that the boots tore apart, sent an email to wish with no response, just want to get my money back and cancel the other order I placed. Will never order from them again.

• Pa
      12th of Dec, 2018

There is no way on their order site to cancel - my shipping added up to more than products. I did not have the option of cancelling and could not cancel through their contact page. I did not agree to have them keep my card information, so when I finished my order and went to look at the review it had already ordered. Not going to use them again!

• Lw
      13th of Dec, 2018

Good day
    I cant update my shipping details, they are low lighted, i can add anything

29th of Dec, 2018

The prices are false. This is fradulent. Where is the BBB office. They need to shut them down, NOW!!!

• Ka
      29th of Dec, 2018

A lot of stuff is not what it appears to be and not much cheaper than any other on line sights

• Be
      17th of Jan, 2019

Purchased a pair of shoes and thought they were a done deal. A couple of day later put 10 items into cart and tried to check out using same card. A message came up asking for a copy of my banking info showing the previous transaction. Well that sounded like a scam, of course I said no. They canceled my previous order for the shoes and no amount of emails would straighten it out. They are shifty, not answering their 800 number, sending instructions that don't work. I canceled my account.

• Br
      18th of Jan, 2019

You need to do update better

• Ha
      18th of Jan, 2019

I ordered a telescope on 8/12/2018 on the same date i also ordered a child's teddy Bear which did arrive just after Christmas but no sing of the telescope. Your sincerely Frank Loughrey.