Wish online shoppingcomplaints itself

One year ago, while in Wish online shopping (which I like) I put a number of items in the basket. When I went to pay I received a note on my laptop..."Oooops we have a problem" ever since (for a total of one year) I wrote to their site informing them of this. In total I wrote 16 times to their online shop and was asked 14 times if I would send a photo of the screen which was saying "Oooops we have a problem" I never received a reply in 12 months.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CA

Today, Tuesday 11th of December 2018 at at about 0045 UTC or 1.45 nzst I tried to fix this myself. Unfortunately in doing so I accidently deleted my account.

What do I require: First my account back, then fix that " Ooops we have a problem" which shuts me out of the Wish site.

Whoever is in charge of this site, or the support manager is not up to the job, there is no excuse for not writing back to me. Please help me as I like the site but not the incompetent staff who handled by 16 emails for help.

Ji