Wish / I've been blocked from my account but i've still got outstanding sales that I haven't received

San Francisco, Canada Review updated:

I was blocked from my account without explanation beyond being told in a form letter (1 in Hungarian!) that they can't reinstate my account and direct me to their terms of service. I've done nothing wrong!
I still have outstanding purchases that are now WAY past the estimated date of delivery but I haven't received the products. My emails are being ignored and so am I. I can't communicate with sellers, nor can I respond to their questions of whether or not I've received my items. I've tried telling that to wish support but it's come to nothing!
I've tried calling and I've sent many emails that have all been ignored. Not once have I reported an item as having not arrived when it has, and I'm owed about $300 Canadian. I'd like this resolved please.
Thank you for your time and attention...
Dayna Goodchild

Da
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

• Gr
      1st of Jun, 2017

I cannot log in to my account wondering why

• Di
      30th of Sep, 2017

@Grassyhash Moi non plus je ne comprends pas je suis estomaqué

• Di
      30th of Sep, 2017

Tout comme vous je ne peux entrer en contact et j' aimerais bien en connaître la raison car tout fonctionnait bien depuis 4mous et soudain ouf ça vient de se produire on bloqué mon compte et impossible de prendre contact avec aucune personne de la compagnie

• En
      3rd of Oct, 2017

I have been blocked out from my account and the things i bought have not yet arrived please i have done what they asked of me but its still saying same thingcan someone from wish contact me please
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ir
      20th of Oct, 2017

Refused to help. Got nonsense emails even i sent them thousands of emails i have the same issue im about to lose 250$ for no goods

• Br
      25th of Dec, 2017

i just started receiving the same treatment from wish. they want a copy of my drivers license and bank statement showing wish.com purchases, to verify my identy. have they ever shipped your stuff to you? i have had nothing but good luck with them for over a year now and all the sudden this, . what should i do?