Wish

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

I ordered 3 items from them only received 1 paid for 3

I bought 3 shower curtain of the same I purchased these the end of November 2016 I have only received one. I received the one Feb 2nd never received the other two. I have tried calling, texting, and emailing I got one response saying that I got my order, I responded saying that I only received one, not three and I have not heard back. I have tried over and over to contact them It's like I have been block from contacting them. I just want my other two shower curtains or my money back for the other two. It is now March and I ordered this in NOVEMBER. Order #586fa431920c4a4ec753e9
complaint # 589120a54cf88b3eo1ee5464
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

A  22nd of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Here is a little heads up use a credit card from your bank account . Then sign up for paypal. If you do not get an item pay pal will contact them for you and make sure you get your product .if you did not then paypal fraud services take over and find out why it was not sent .if they do not recieve an a legit answer or proof that it got delivered by the tracking number . Then paypal will refund your account and get a pentalties from paypal.
A  22nd of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Oh yeah, Also paypal will let you contact the seller through them and if they dont answer you then paypal will refund the money back to your card. Also if the item was not exactly like it was described, they will refund tI
Those purchases. You cannot loose woth paypal. And also with paypal wish cannot harvest credit card numbers.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree