wisdomjobsgulf.com / They started to overcharge me

United States Review updated:

I was subscribed for the website www.wisdomjobsgulf.com couple of months, but they took large sums from me. I called to the customer services and asked to check my info, but heard only fake and faint promises. The customer services did nothing in order to help me, so please maybe someone can help me, ‘coz I’m really lost and don’t know what to do. Please, post comments and ideas. Thanks.

• Abder Bacha's Response, Aug 04, 2018

This is th email of the person who contacted me:

• Abder Bacha's Response, Aug 04, 2018

susmitha.[protected]@wisdomjobsgulf.com

Vi
Jul 19, 2018

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 13, 2018
    Wisdomjobsgulf - Complaining about payment deposit and fake job offer
    india
    United Arab Emirates
    wisdomjobsgulf.com

Has been scammed since may 2017 from a firm named wisdomjobsgulf for a job offer and service. I received from this person:
    Susmitha | Wisdom Gulf
    This firm asked for a payment deposit being refundable but not done and make you also a fake job offer.
    This is a scam firm
    My email is: abder.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ro
      Jan 06, 2019

My name is Mazhar Farooqui and I am an investigative journalist based in Dubai.
    I came across your complaint about Wisdom Jobs on an online forum and decided to get in touch with you as we are working on an expose about a massive recruitment racket.
    Could you share your experience with Wisdom Jobs, please? How much did you pay? When and for which job?

Looking forward to your response.

Mazhar Farooqui

Jan 22, 2019
    Wisdomjobsgulf - Recruitment racket
    United Arab Emirates
    wisdomjobsgulf.com

My name is Mazhar Farooqui and I am an investigative journalist based in Dubai.
    I am doing a story on job racket and would like to hear stories about your experience with Wisdom Jobs or Wisdom Jobs Gulf.
    Please write to me at [protected]@gulfnews.com
    If you wish, your identity will be kept secret.
    You can also reach me at 971502428107