wisdom and associates inc - linked to global business funding, SCAM!!!! CHECK REPORTS on BOTH ! / Wisdom & Associates *Grant Scam*Global Business Funding, same people - bought a shelf corporation to show they have been in business 7 years!! FAL

Wisdom and Associates Inc / Debt Run
3075 E Flamingo SUITE 113B
Las Vegas
ATTN: WISDOM & ASSOCIATES, INC, Debt Run - LINKED - to the Grant People, they have reared they're ugly heads again,

They started as TGP became USA Grants then USA GRANT TEAM and then Global Business Funding and NOW WISDOM AND ASSOCIATES INC, DEBT RUN INC, Brand new names to INCREASE FRONT END SALES!!! same sorry old scam. Same people who brought you National Professional Filings Inc.

TO GET AN ACCURATE REPORT - on Wisdom and Associates Inc, google GLOBAL BUSINESS FUNDING - they are the same people!!!

You know the pitch...get you on board telling you about how many foundations you qualified for...put you on the phone with their director of research

They use a Vonage phone system with 702 area codes to appear to callers that they are calling from Vegas. They claim to provide business owners the opportunity to receive grant monies that are being awarded by public and private foundations.

Here's the truth, they make outbound calls to unsuspecting business owners and claim to be able to secure a minimum of 100K in grant money for them. If they can't secure the 100K in grant money for the business owner within a 12 month period they will give them another year of their service for free and forego the balance of the retainer while they continue to work towards the 100K.

The entire cost of this service is $7500 and is disguised as a retainer fee. They tell the business owners they will take half of the retainer fee ($3750) upfront and the balance of the retainer ($3750) once they have secure them the company minimum of 100K. Where Wisdom & Associates Inc, really makes its money is from the so called 'retainer' they secure from hopeful business owners.

They will even lower the upfront cost of the retainer to give off the impression that it's really not the money that they are concerned with. The truth is, this is just another ploy to extract whatever they can get out of the business owner. Beware of Tony Reyes, Jamie Seibold, Madison Villela, Christopher Cole and Marco Esparaza. It's only a matter of time before the Fed's kick in the door.

D  29th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I think that before people start slamming other companies out of pure hatred and jelousy, they should probably do their homework first. Wisdom is not affiliated with those companies. Someone gets sick of being ripped off from their own boss and decides to open their own business does not make them a bad person or business man.
So, why don't you do your homework before spilling garbage across the web? Get a life you jelous, egomaniacle, psychophant.
D  21st of May, 2009 by
Dear Tommy or Yoeddie,

I am shocked to see what I am reading online about my company, I would like to clarify several things on this board that are false in regards to my company. Wisdom & Associates have NO INVOLMENT with the other companies that are mentioned in this complaint board. They are competitors of ours.

It is unfortunate that since my competitors have a bad reputation that my company is being brought into it. Again I would like to clarify that Wisdom & Associates has NO INVOLVEMNT with ANY OF THE COMPANIES MENTIONED IN THIS COMPLAINT!!!

As far as ripping my clients off, I would like to know how you feel you have been scammed? My office has no complaints with the BBB and no complaints with the Attorney Generals Office. We give all clients the option of what they would like to purchase upfront. We have no UPSALE dept!!

Now if this is a competitor of ours trying to give my company a bad name, I am sorry. As everyone knows that you will always have competitors and you will have good relationships with them and bad. My company is not in the business of slandering our competitors or their business practices. I can tell you that we have been in business for 7 years and have 0 complaints with the BBB for a reason.

Again I am open to discussing this topic with you and I am hoping that I can rectify the situation for you. If you would like a FULL REFUND I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO SO FOR YOU! Please contact me directly.

N  27th of May, 2009 by
I can't say that I agree (Tommy). I am a client of theirs, I have been working with them for several months now and was recently funded almost the entire amount I was requesting. They are still matching me with foundations and have a good 6 months left to work for me.
I have been very satisfied with the professionalism and turn around time of this company. I was funded quicker than expected, even my representitive agreed that the funding came through quickly in comparison to other companies.
I have reffered several friends and small business owners to this company who are also in the process and doing just fine. I believe that everyone is entitled their own opinion and my opinion is that they are a good company and willing to work with their clients, even during this economic downturn.
Sorry to hear such a negative comment about this company. Best of luck to you.
D  27th of May, 2009 by
Yoeddie, what is it that I need to submit to you to show proof?
I have no idea who GBF is, they are not who I am working with.
N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Don't nobody be fukin wit my homeboy yo eddie now.
N  27th of Aug, 2009 by
F U C K Y O U Larry. I F U C K yo s h i t up ###. Don't be givin my homeboy yo eddie dis B U L L S H I T you going to send dis man his money back. I send my hoes over and dey f u c k yo s h i t white boy. Ain't dat right yo eddie
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
suck my white hillbilly as ### ###

A  16th of Mar, 2010 by
Very interesting...
I have paid Global Business Funding $1500 and I yet still have to get what I needed. I asked them to get me a small grant first of $100k. You will not need much paperwork for such small grants. However, they told me that they lost a lot of their small funding foundations and every time they call me they have $325k, $375k and now they have $482k grants waiting and has to be released within 15 to 30 days. No official letter mind you, just a word of mouth and the statement "Funding is imminant!". What the heck is that? All they can tell me is that it is a verbal agreement. Their excuse is that the IRS has to approve this paperwork before they can release the funds. No written commitments, no proof of the foundation having agreed to fund you and you think this is legal? Can anyone outthere who received funding from this company comment on this? We need to see some proof of who got funding from this company.
N  20th of Mar, 2010 by