Wirelessgalaxy.com / FRUAD

1 9543 PORTSIDE LANEElk Grove, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9165096428

I found the website on google and purchased a sprint MP3 phone. Waited 4 weeks No phone No reply. So I called and spoke with Farhan Pirzada he advised that it would ship out next day and that he would email the tracking number. Waited 3 days nothing. I called back and same story, he sorry I send it out today and email you the tracking number. I waited 1 week still nothing. I called back and he said sorry the phone is not in stock. DO you want to buy another phone? I said yes I want the HTC touch so he said ok you have to pay $150.00 more. So I gave him my credit card number and he charged it. Before I paid he said the phoine is in stock and can ship out same day, to find out 2 weeks later still no phone and I paid for EXPRESS overnignt shipping. NOTE: everytim I call I have to call 5 times before someone picks up, they are good at avoiding you. ANyhow 4 weeks later still no phone and now they will not answer my calls. I will be contacting the local police department.

Mi

Comments

• Li
      10th of Aug, 2016
    Wirelessgalaxy.com - Worst service ever
    WirelessGalaxy.com

This is my 3rd time ordering from Wireless Galaxy -- the 1st went great, 2nd took several weeks to receive my order and I had to email them but there had been a hurricane so I cut them some slack. 3rd time -- it's been over a month and I still haven't received my order and customer service is NOT HELPFUL. No more chances for these guys from me!