Wirelessgalaxy / non fulfilment of order

TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 713-782-1716

Purchased a mobile phone (samsung sgh x820) on 14 April 2008 for wirelessgalaxy, order number 301587.

Paid US$ 288.99 by mastercard and todate I have still not received the phone.

The company is a complete rip-off merchant and needs to be shut down. No explanation or anything to say why they cannot deliver the phone.

Comments

Mu
  16th of Oct, 2008
SAME THING HERE!!!

OMG some one gotta stop those wirelessSHIT !!

I've purchased a mobile phone too, for $260 &got NOTHING!!

Help!!!
Mi
  24th of Nov, 2008
I made a purchase for a cell phone back on Nov. 13 for the amount of 180.00 and also paid an additional 25.00 for express 1 to 2 day mail. It is now going on 2 weeks and still nothing. These people will not even pick up there phone now and i have tried all of there contact numbers. They charged my credit card the day I made the purchase...I am now disputing the charge with my credit card company. These people are a complete rip off. Do not buy from Wireless Galaxy!!!
Em
  2nd of Dec, 2008
It seems that I am not the only person who has had problems with this merchant. I too purchased from them, though not a phone but an accessory in the amount of $15 and it's going on three weeks and I still have not received the product. I can't even get a hold of them. No one seems to answering their phone. Definitely not buying from Wireless Galaxy again.
Jh
  4th of Aug, 2009
i never experienced anything like that, are you some sort of a bot that copy pasting the same text to every well organized and popular cell phone company that have well search engine ranking, if yes then you must be cell phone company competitor.
Ch
  8th of Aug, 2009

Wirelessgalaxy - Scam
Wirelessgalaxy

Well I can't say how disappointed I was today.10:46am, your phones still not working and no email response, No pkge so I ordered another phone.Then late afternoon after cancelling my order/credit card the phone was brought to me by some one living in the park.It seems the UPS did not want to bother driving up to my house to deliver.My lot # plainly on the pkge. Well I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt so I opened it up and BAD turned into nightmare.The phone was in a crushed box, no manual, or anything else mentioned in the ad.The WRONG battery and the Phone is programed for T-MOBILE not ATT as stated in the ad/shipping order.ATT said it cannot reprogram and I need another phone.A DC charger was in the bx.THIS IS WRONG there is no way you will stay in business doing this.This did my trust in.Whoever is your quality control should be fired they are ruining your business.I think your only hope is to regroup & start fresh. So sorry.
Be
  12th of Aug, 2009

Wirelessgalaxy - A shady outfit. Beware!
Wirelessgalaxy

Ordered a RAZR V3 Silver on 12/29/08 from the WirelessGalaxy website. The website advertised free UPS shipping and that “What Comes in the Box” includes a Motorola Software CD, Motorola USB Data Cable, Motorola Headset as well as a Leather case as a “FREE ITEM BY WIRELESSGALAXY.COM”. When the box arrived by US postal service about 2 weeks later, it only contained the phone (color grey), a travel charger, and a 9-page Xerox-copied booklet that hardly lives up to a User’s Manual. All the other items were missing. Calling customer service on 1/12 and talking to Diana, she apologized for the mistake and promised the missing items will be shipped. They never arrived. In twice-weekly calls to follow up on the still missing items, I was given four shipping dates (1/13, 1/21, 1/29, 2/2) and two USPS tracking numbers. The tracking numbers indicated that the Postal Service was notified by the shipper to expect a package for mailing. Neither did the tracking ever indicate that a shipment was actually sent, nor did anything arrive. When calling WirelessGalaxy, my phone calls are no longer answered and the mailbox is full. My worst customer service experience ever. At best, a highly incompetent outfit, or, more likely, a case of false advertising. Beware!
Df
  31st of Aug, 2009
Yep, I'm still waiting to receive my car charging cable from wirelessgalaxy. It's been months. I'm never going to receive it. I used paypal but paypal doesn't care. wirelessgalaxy probably thinks it funny.
Th
  6th of Apr, 2010

Wirelessgalaxy - Don't buy from them
WirelessGalaxy
wirelessgalaxy.com

I ordered a cellphone case on 6/30/09 and my credit card was charged on 7/02/09. I was repeatedly lied to about the status of the order and on 8/05/09 I cancelled the order. They have not refunded my credit card saying they will send a check. My credit card company fraud division is investigating.
Vi
  10th of Jul, 2011

Wirelessgalaxy - Poor Customer Service
wirelessgalaxy

Bought Nokia 5130 that only worked intermittently. After 6 months contacted Wireless Galaxy to claim under their 1-year warranty, only to be told that they do not provide any warranty, it's up to the manufacturer. Contacted Nokia, only to find that S/N of phone shows it was not manufactured for the US market so no warranty. Not sure where these guys are getting their phones, but there's sure no warranty on them!
Ma
  28th of Jul, 2011

Wirelessgalaxy - Don't buy from them
wirelessgalaxy

5/25/09 I ordered a phone and my card was charged for the phone. 7 days later I was able to reach someone who said the phone was discontinued and was never
shipped. I picked out another phone two days later still no phone even when I paid for overnight shipping. Called again, told it was sent to the wrong zip code finally got new phone on 6/11. Had to return, got an RMA# and now one year later still waiting for refund. Credit card company no help since this went on longer than 60 days.
Now told that company is under new management and I have to email previous
owner to get refund (Good Luck with that!)WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!AND ANY CHANCE I GET I WILL GIVE IT HORRIBLE REVIEWS ON THE NET.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!