Wireless Toyz / Bad service

1 212 E 7th St.Saint Paul, MN, United States Review updated:

On 1/19-09 my wife and I, we went to Wireless Toys to pick up a new cell phone for her and upgrade our plan. We decided on a Black LG Venus. ReJean Salinas, the store manager and the person helping us out told us that he don�t have it in stock. He�ll have to get it from another store. I told him that I will need it before the weekend in order for me to upgrade at his place/location. He assured that it should take couple days and a $100 deposit. On Wednesday 1/21/09 I got a called from ReJean, saying that he can�t get us a black LG Venus but a pink he can assure to be in on time. I told him again that I needed soon, before the weekend. He told me that he will update me on the status of the cell phone. By Friday 1/23/09 I have not got a call from him. I went over to the store around 4:30PM and asked why he did not update me on the cell phone. He had no answer. Making up excuses; such as that the cell phone delivery was not update on UPS tracking system on the internet and he had no idea where it is or its location. I told ReJean that since the assured us regarding the cell phone to be in before the weekend was not met I demand my Deposit $100 back. He refused. Stating that, with the deposit for ordering that phone I have to WAIT to get it. He re-assured me on Monday 1-26-09 I should be getting it. I received no phone call from him. When I called him back around 5:30PM he told me that the status of the cell phone delivery has not been update. So, I asked him when will I get the cell phone. He SAID �HAS NO CLUE� and still waiting for the updates on UPS. I again asked for the deposit back. He refused.

Here is the point that I demand my deposit back and not to service through him.

- ReJean did not mention that I was ordering a special cell phone

- Re-assures me too many times about me getting the cell phone before the weekend � which has not been met.

- Assure me to be in on Monday 1/26/09 � DID NOT calls me for update � I have to call him again � same result �Not Sure�.

- Ignoring services of getting back to me regarding the status of delivery

- Had no clue when the cell phone will be in causing me to wait day after day.

Fr

Comments

• Ju
      25th of Mar, 2009

On 2/28/09 i went into wireless toys to transfer sprint to boost, i paid $20.00 fee to transfer and $50.00 for the plan plus tax, well to make the story short went back 5 times no incomming calls, the told me after 3 weeks of argueing they told me that they will no longer be serviceing boost, at that point i requested my $74.19 refunded and they said no go someware else.I'm vary dis satisfide with this wireless toyz expecally when they have a plack from the better busniess bureau hanging the wall and saying their #1 in custermer satisfactory.They need a plack on the wall saying the hall of shame!! I want my money back!How do i get it back?