Wireless Redemption / Cell phone

1 1 HIDDEN CHASE APT C, Stone Mountain, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4046959861

I sent my cell phone in to wieless redemption and i havent received the value of my phone. Its been one month.They said that it would take 10 days.

Comments

• Gi
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I sent in a box of phones (approx. 35) back in mid-July as part of a fundraising campaign for our church. I am still waiting on a check. I emailed them 3 times over the last 3 and a half months with no reply. I called the 1-800 number but there's no way to get a real person on the phone. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

• Cu
      4th of Nov, 2008

Follow up on these two complaints:

Tonya in Stone Mountain...a check was mailed out October 16.

Gina...we can not find Gina or her church in our database. We have searched every way possible but with no success. We can not pay someone for phones that they may not have mailed in. Sometimes people accidentally send in a phone(s) and forget to include their name and address. In these cases -- and I suspect that Gina may fall into this category -- there is nothing we can do.

Wireless Redemption is an honest company and we would never take advantage of a customer.

23rd of Apr, 2009

The owner's name is Eric Krodel, he's the only employee. He'll pay "sometimes".. but for the must part, it's scam operation. He can choose to keep your phones, decide to forget about paying you, and there's nothing you can do about it! I checked the Better Business Bureau. They've been rated F by the BBB. 7 Complaints filed to date.

23rd of Apr, 2009

Aren't wireless redemption's pre-paid shipping labels on their web site designed so that the person sending phones in MUST put THEIR info on the label too? That way nothing is misplaced..

So that's pretty much a lie that "wireless redemption's customer service" posted about people's phones getting lost due to their own fault.

Also, why is it so hard to actually talk to a real person? A real email address even?
    Here's some help if they scammed you too.
    The only employee/owner is named Eric Krodel.
    Email address: [protected]@wirelessredemption.com | [protected]@comcast.net
    Number: (615) 370-4448 | (615) 310-4180

8th of Dec, 2010

sent my phone in over a month ago have not received my check have emailed company twice no response cant find the 1800 number that i called the first time and for some reason there commercials have stopped running in my area

• Se
      26th of Feb, 2011

I received an pre-mailed envelope to a Wireless Redemption, Brentwood, Tn. I mailed the envelope on February 6, 2011. I have not received my refund. I mailed a blackberry, it was red.

3rd of Mar, 2011

I SENT MY PHONE IN IN JANUARY AND NEVER GOT A CHECK.. THEY CANT SAY THEY DIDNT GET MY PHONE.. I WONDERED HOW WILL THEY KNOW.. I WROTE MY NAME ON THE KIT. PUT A PIECE OF PAPER WITH MY INFO IN IT.. GOT NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE... I ALSO RECORDED ME SENDING THE KIT OFF WITH THE POST OFFICE... I WILL GET THEM... LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

• Se
      4th of Mar, 2011

The Wireless redemption sent me a check today for $15.00. This company is a joke. They told me $100 when I called and on there listing it said $60. I advise anyone not to send your phone to this company it is frued.

• Ji
      7th of Mar, 2011

I was considering it, I have 5 to unload later this month. Does anybody else do this?

• Wi
      23rd of May, 2011

Regarding Chaketa's complaint above, her phone was received 2/7/11. A check for the full value of the phone was mailed to her later in February. We were a little overwhelmed for a few weeks with so many phones and got behind a week with processing phones and payments.
    Wireless Redemption

9th of Jun, 2011

I also sent my android phone in that was 45 days ago still no check!

• Mr
      24th of Jun, 2011

I sent in a Blackberry storm that I should have received $33 or so for. I received a check for $12. I could have sold it on ebay for more, and the company cites navigational damage as to the reason for the discounted payout. The phone worked perfectly until I upgraded it. It's BS. I won't do this again. I will sell on ebay, or better yet, if someone NEEDS a phone, I will give it to them. It's an expensive phone!

23rd of Sep, 2011

Wireless Redemption is a fruadulant company. I sent in a nearly new Droid, perfect workign condition and was promised $150 on their rate sheet. I got a check for $4 stating water damage. I have asked for my phone to be returned or the blance send to me in a check, no answer and all 800#'s and landlines no answer and that was after searching online to find them. They don't list them on their website. If this is an honest company as the employee states above, please send me back my phone. I have seen numerous complaints online about "no record of phones arriving". I think this is shady as they make the labels. Please tell everyone you know not to do busienss with this company. We plan to puruse this legally if they do not return the phone or make good on the payment promised.

23rd of Sep, 2011

Fraudulant and unethical, tell everyone and anyone you know not to do business with their company. They either do not send you the full value or say the phone is missing.

• He
      2nd of Nov, 2012

I sent in my phone on Monday Sept 24th, 2012 and even received an email before that stating all their policies. I also have my receipt from the postal label describing the procedure, policies and what I was sending in, as well as the "Promised" rate. They are supposed to call or email if the difference between the quoted price and actual value is over $10. I have received nothing. Not one word. No verification of receipt nor communication of any kind. Tried the numbers and emails. So pissed off. I didn't think to look them up because I heard a commercial for them on ESPN radio for crying out loud.