WiredInvestors.com / Unauthorized charges

My credit card was charged $59.95 by a company called Wired Investors.com which I never had heard of before. When I called them as soon as I saw the charge, they told me I had signed up for a promotion via BargainNetworks.com or Foreclosure.com (you can read all about them on this site) and that not only did I have to cancel with BargainNetworks but separately with them.

I told them I canceled before the trial was over and never saw anything about Wired and even if I had I would never have signed up for it. They told me I had received an email confirming this which I never got and they would resend it, which they didn't. (I checked my spam box also) They agreed to cancel my account but not to refund the charge! This means they are charging me for services never rendered nor authorized! Sick, no?

I threatened I would report them to the attorney general of Nevada, etc, to no avail. I filed a report with the AG of NV and am about to do one with the Better Business bureau as well as telling the world about them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE FOLKS! AND CERTAINLY NOT WITH BARGAINNETWORKS!

Se

Comments

• Po
      6th of May, 2009

Same experience. This won't help others because you never see their page. I think they must be intercepting the form from a different purchase. It is interesting that you were apparently not told specifically how they felt you had ordered. I got the same line of bull!