Wipro Technologies / regarding interview

1 India Review updated:

sir, on 28 th march i have recieved an interview call from you that you are shortly opening branch in Noida. For that branch you have require ment of 25 candidates. you have also told me that you have to pay Rs.3550/- in cash / DD. I have paid that Rs. in cash in favour of Mr. Ravi Singh. from my home town. you have reply me for depositon. but you have not inform me about interview date and my courier details.
i want to know that is that mail was from your organisation and really are u going to open the brnach in Noida.
i am afraid of money which i have paid in favour of your company.
please mail me urgently or contact me on [protected]

• sk Kumar's Response, Dec 26, 2017

i have sent the docs before 4 months, and all the docs receiving has been acknowledged. But to my surprise if i send reminder mail putting epfo@gov.in, they are simply replying by saying, we didn't receive the docs. It is so pathetic, the mail conversation is there, about receiving all the docs, how can they ignore it. WIPRO PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER YOU ARE RETURNING MY PF OR NOT, I HAVE WAITED FOR 10 YEARS.

Comments

• Ka
      12th of May, 2008
    WiproTechnologies - Requesting for ipin for the past two months

Asking for ipin for the past two months. But yet to receive and awaiting for that. Mailed nearly 30 times. But no response.

• Sk
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Wipro - PF withdrawal
    bangalore
    India
    wipro.com

HI,
    I am santhosh with emp id 109132. i have resigned in feb 2007, but till now i didn't get PF. Recently from past 4 months after submitting all the docs and requesting for the approval, but till now i didn't get any update. whenever i send mail i will get the reply as "in process". not sure why it is taking so much time. Please help.

• Ki
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Wipro - Not recieveed hall ticket key
    Bengaluru
    India

Myself kiran email-kiran.abacus@gmail.com
    As i am fresher i register for wipro exam still now i didnt recieve an hall ticket key