WinterSilks / "membership"
I made a $50 purchase. During the process of ordering and checking out, I must have punched a button which triggered a $15/month "membership" fee. When I disputed the amount, noting that I would never "buy" any sort of thing, many apologies were forthcoming, a promise to refund my $15 and cancel my "membership" to insure no further charges would be made. Very deceptive website. Nope, not on my watch. No longer a customer or potential customer.
More WinterSilks Complaints & Reviews
- Wintersilks.com - they have lost me as a customer for life
- Wintersilks.com - I won't order from this company ever again
- Wintersilks.com - avoid this company at all costs
- Wintersilks.com - anyone who is that slow to contact a customer doesn't need my business
- Wintersilks.com - customer service at wintersilks is now horrible
- Wintersilks.com - this is the worst i've experienced in online ordering from any site 
- WinterSilks - return policy
- Wintersilks.com - I will never use this company again
- WinterSilks - horrible
- Wintersilks.com - terrible!