Winters Yonkers / they are in Louisville yet working in Ky

1 Louisville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-779-9997

They have a Business listed at 6661 Dixie Hwy suite 4 Louisville Ky. PRP 40258 This address comes up as a parking lot. When I called the atty's office she gave me the phone number to 1512 Crums Lane office [protected], The lady at the Law office told me that bill is to be mailed to 1512 Crums Lane, yet it came from 6661 Dixie Hwy Suite 4 "a parkinhg lot" There is NO BUSINESS AT THAT ADDRESS!!!also they are not listed in Louisville at all. You can only get the #'s from wyr. and then I was given a Billing Dept # it to is handled by Florida's service.Billing Dept [protected], I get a voice mail, it is also a hidden # such as Jill [protected] Ext 119 works for Winters and Yonkers in TAMPA Fl. And in Louisville, they make arrangements to send you to Florida for Surgery. Now they use a Kentucky Dr. Lewis I guess there Scam is catching up with them. Illegal activities going on here. Please try to find this business in Phone Book. Read tampa's news on atty's winters and yonkers. after they were sued they came to Kentucky 2007, ask Gary also from Fl. They bring people to work here from Florida.
Raline [protected] Ex. 149. Please investagate this all...They did a neckSurgery, I was suppose to go to Thearpy after that, and it was my Atty Mr. Kannady to send me, he never did . With out that, any Doctor can tell you I just was told my neck will get worse and has been every since surgery. I told Doctor Gomes and he said they take care of that . He also is from Fl, came here to see us then Atty's sent us to him in Florida. He was here since 2007 as all of this Law firm was.He has now went back to Fl. I guess for good . The trouble was risking his License, so he is out from under Winters and Yonkers, so is Atty Jeremy Winton, and Rouselle.the Ky laywers. How is Two Atty's doing business in Ky without a Kentucky Laywer with them?????

Bo

Comments

• Bo
      21st of Aug, 2009

I can not even get My Medical Records, at least the one's they don't want me to have. I am about to Fly to Tampa, and handle this in person.

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2010

If you have a complaint against any specific lawyer with Winters & Yonker in Kentucky you should file a complaint with the Kentucky Bar Association headquartered in Frankfort. Many lawyers hold licenses in multiple states and there is nothing unusual about that. Here is a link to the Kentucky Bar. http://www.kybar.org/235

The phone number to call is 502-564-3795 extension 297. Be advised however the Bar is primarily interested in enforcing what are called the Rules of Professional Conduct on lawyers. Here is a link to them http://www.law.cornell.edu/ethics/ky/code/

I assume the newspaper article you mention is this one at http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/civil/article657639.ece

I referred a car wreck case to them in late 2009 and will never do so again, not because of anything above, but because they have given my friend extremely bad service, not returning her calls for advice, telling her not to drive her wrecked car but not making arrangements for a rental car. Service is very bad. I now refer all wreck cases to other law firms.

David Houston
    Retired Litigation Paralegal
    502-509-2258

• Li
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Mr. Houston
    you called my cell ph 5 times however, blocked ur #, The girl, what is her name?

• Li
      1st of Aug, 2010

correction, they live in Fl and work in Ky...