Winkler / Poor quality

Jul 27, 2015
Winkler mennonite sausage
343 huffman Crescent
Phone: 780-475-4444
It has now been over seven (7) months since my initial correspondence regarding the issue with the sausage in question.
What i have now realized is that through your lack of correspondence and willingness to address the issue, that your customers and their concerns mean nothing to you.

It is unfortunate that you have decided not to try to resolve the issue, and as a result you have put me in a position that i tried to avoid.
Through your inability to correspond with me to try and find a resolution to this issue. An issue that quite frankly would have cost you less than $20.00.
I believe that you are you now leaving me no choice but to voice my concerns to the general public through any means possible.(this will be down by word of mouth, through our affiliations with over 1, 000, 000 million members. we will also be corresponding with their families, through social media, emails, texts, Facebook Twitter Etc.) .
If this was my business ...it hardly seams worth it to loose the confidence of many Canadians and consumers over such a small amount of money.

I will be launching this campaign in the near future, with that said i am willing to talk with you to come to some understanding regarding this issue.