Winkflash.com / I do not recommend you use this company due to their inadequate customer service

1 United States

My experiences with Winflash until my last order has been good. I started to trust them as a viable quality, low cost printer. Everything was good until I trusted them with my company's reputation. I own a very small design company and was contracted to create customer posters for a local high school's sports banquet (one of the largest and well known high schools in the area). It was my opportunity to make a name for myself.

I made sure that I got my order in a week and a half before the banquet, plenty of time I thought. Well, it was plenty of time for half my order. Winkflash printed and shipped half my posters. How does that happen? Since I still had two days before the banquet, I called them and asked them to expedite the printing of the remaining posters and then overnight them to me. When the customer service rep was no help, I asked to talk to a manager. I was literally told that management does not take phone calls, only emails. I was also told that once I emailed management, I would be given a response within 24 hours. Since this was half the time I had left, I told them that was not acceptable. I needed to talk to them immediately and get this problem resolved.

I told them I was a loyal customer and that I thought this could be a chance for them to shine. Every company makes mistakes and if they corrected the error and got the posters to me the next day (overnight delivery) that I would proclaim them to the world for their great response to a problem. No such luck. Management did email me back but said they don't ship overnight.

I had to scramble to find a local printer that could fulfill my order and had to pay through the nose to do it. Needless to say, it was almost a total disaster for me and my small company.

I do not recommend you use this company due to their inadequate customer service.

Ba