Winkflash / Product and customer service

United States Review updated:
Winkflash overcharges for shipping, and only sent me 15 of 52 photo cards I ordered. I have called and called and usually never get through and just get a busy signal. When I did get through, the guy apologized and said I would get the remainder of my order by Thursday (it did not arrive yesterday or today- and it has been 11 days- not the "ships within 3 days like they promise). They don't return any of my emails, my order hasn't come, and on top of never getting through to customer service, when you do make the hold loop, they disconnect you. I have been disconnected from them 4 times in 24 hours, and it is not my phone.
Sa

Comments

Co
  12th of Mar, 2009
I received my pictures and frankly was very disappointed. The quality of pictures is very poor. They were very dark and images were fuzzy. There is lots of red color, so everything looks unnaturally red! Such poor quality is not acceptable.I printed some of the pictures on my home photo printer and they came out much better. Pictures were not dark, not as red and images were sharp and blur-free.I would like to stress again that these pictures were very dark, very red (even green palm trees looked red on the pictures!!!) and fuzzy.I also ordered the same pictures at Costco, Snapfish etc. to compare and they came out perfect!
J2
  19th of Jul, 2009
I have used Winkflash for a few years now and have always been very happy with their products. I have had regular prints made as well as enlargements up to poster size. The items all looked great and were a great value. I would not hesitate to to use them, as i recommend Winkflash to all my friends and family. The only time i had a "fuzzy" print is when i chose to have a print made from an image that was not a high enough resolution to be made into a print, but their system gave a warning that the print most likely would not turn out well and i continued anyway. The fuzzy print was not their fault, but was my fault because i used a picture that was too low of a resolution. That one print is the only fuzzy one i ever had, and their system even warned me ahead of time. I think the reviewers above were using poor quality images to upload, and that resulted in the poor quality they received.

Winkflash Logo Winkflash