Wingstop / bad customer service
I recently emailed the Wingstop Corporate office about a complain and I received the following response:
"We apologize if you were not satisfied with the customer service you received at this location. At Wingstop, our guests are our number one priority and we are committed to providing the highest quality customer care.".
Great I thought, only to read later that since the store was owned by a franchisee they can't do anything about it and aren't really responsible.
More Wingstop Complaints & Reviews
- Wingstop - customer service 
- Wingstop - poor, poor customer sevice
- Wingstop - missing 10 wings manager not willing to give me credit for missing wings
- Wingstop - closing early / rudeness
- Wing Stop combo meal - Poor Quality of Fries 
- Wingstop Restaurants - p
- Wingstop Restaurants in Lemon Grove, CA - drink policy 
- Wingstop Restaurants - online order
- Wingstop Restaurants - they took 50 minutes to get my order of just 2 convos of 8 pieces done and they still messed up my order.
- Wingstop Restaurants - I won a defective ipad