Windstream / massive connection issue in sugar land, texas
Began experiencing slow speeds and high pings in May (speeds of less than 1 mbps, pings above 600ms). Since then, problem has not abated. I went out and bought two different routers. Speed remained slow. Called customer service multiple times. They told me there was no problem. They told me to buy a new modem from them for $75.
And then I saw these threads:
All are dated between May and July, 2011. All are from Sugar Land Windstream customers. All are experiencing the same problem.
Is this worthy of a class-action? I don't know. Will I be dropping Windstream? Yes. Do I encourage others to do the same? Definitely.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream - lousy service! 
- Windstream - super slow dsl 
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number 
- Windstream - satisfied... not to have their service