Windstream / miss quoted bills three times

1 623 hudson stNC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-453-6702

I have had service for 3 months with windstream. I had originaly had the bundle package and it included phone, enternet and cable. My bill was quoted to me at 117$ a month wich was great. I payed my first bill. My second bill was 75$. I payed that bill as well. My third bill was 55$, I recieved a phone call this afternoon from dish net work stating that I owed them 266$. I contacted windstream and they told me my plan has been de bundled. No one had contacted me and told me that my plan was debundled. They say that they dont know how this happend and I owe dish net work 266$ to continue my service with my cable... This amount should not be billed to me.'Windstream has screwd my bill up. I do not pay my bill through dish I pay my bill through windstream and I believe windstream needs to fix this problem. I made a two year contract with windstream.

Al

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2009

THANK GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE GOING THUR HELL .. I SIGNED UP FOR INTERNET 7 PHONE 7 MY BILL IS NOW 138.25 THIS MONTH..ITS GOING DOWN THOUGH, LAST MONTH WAS 161.38