Windstreamslow internet, not getting adveritised speed

I personal think that we should start civil lawsuits against windstream. Due to the speed that we paid for and not getting it behind the seen. For most of user that doesn't have any knowledge in computer and doesn't know what the speed are and got windstream took advantaged. For the last 5 years with windstream, i made numerous of calls to their service support desk to complain about my internet speed repeatedly and continue having same problem. The speed that I paid for is 6 meg...and barely get 3 meg, imaging how many people out there in the country experienced this for numerous years that they paid for without knowing it.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lincoln, NE This is a ripped off and nothing we can do about it by ourselves.

How is everyone feel when you come to Burgerking and paid for a whole whopper and they served you half of it repeatedly and not knowing it or can we even paid windstream half of the money for the full month of service, of course NOT. So why should we let this company take advantaged out of us, we work hard for our money.

If anyone willing help with this process, please give more feed back and respond back on this post and we will keep track of how many people that we can collect and I am sure if we find enough people that we can easily find a attorney will help us to follow through with this. Thank for reading this.

Windstream

Comments

• Wi
      Jun 17, 2011

Ha! I would sell my soul to have 3 Mbps. Windstream is useless as far as customer service. They always want to blame these horrible speeds on your end. I have had 2 different technicians tell me the reason I can't get better speeds is because Windstream oversold their market. I would love to see a class action suit against these thieves!

• Dd
      Jul 25, 2012

I have the same problems. They try to blame it on everything, wireless phones, TV, lights, etc. "oh I see you have 3 meg to your router". BS. my speeds are always around 1.2, 1.4, .91 etc.

• La
      Aug 10, 2013

Absolutely! They are thieves that continue to make excuses for continuing to steal from their customers. I had to buy a new router from them, no improvement, was told my computer was the problem, big suprise, it is never their issue. Guests asked if I had dial up because their computer was so slow.They have a monopoly on the service in our area, we are stuck with this terrible service. Other providers have stated that they cannot provide service as we are in the Windstream service area. We run a zippy 1 to 1.3 Mbps and it is very frustrating there is no one who can help. I wish there was a way we could get some attention and hold Windstream accountable.

Aug 12, 2013

Hello all. I work for another provider who offers dsl in the area. I am with Nebraska Telecom. We have been in business for around 15 yrs. If anybody is interested in calling and seeing what we have to offer as a solution please give me a call. Also we offer stand alone dsl if you do not need a home phone. Please call Josh at 402-397/7770 ext 233. Thanks

• La
      Aug 13, 2013

Thx JHeavey but I live in Western NY. I did however find another provider www, excede.com that offers service in my area. Buhbye Windstream!

Aug 14, 2013

Oh. I see. I offer DSL in Lincoln, NE. I should find a way to add this to craigslist.

Aug 14, 2013

You're saying I can add this to speedtest?

Aug 14, 2013

I use speedtest.net all the time for potential customers. Seems legit if all you do is the test.