Windstreamdsl service

I pay $54 a month for internet and phone. My phone service is hardly used and never seems to be a problem. It's my internet service that is the joke. I pay extra for 6 megs of internet and I rarely get that.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lincoln, NE Here is a copy of my speed test http://www.speedtest.net/result/1189778568.png

I call in and they want to charge me $80 to say my computer is messed up. I repair PC's for a living and there is nothing wrong with it

Comments

• Ka
      Sep 23, 2009
    WindStream - Unauthorized phone and internet service
    Texas

I have been charged over 300 dollars by this company due to IDENTITY THEFT, my cousin used my name and social security number and activated phone and internet service in my name once I found out I immediately had the service discontinued.

• Am
      Apr 13, 2010
    WindStream - They have no respect and no feeling for anyone else
    windstream.com

Just want to let everyone know that us that are middle class does not get the same respect as the windstream CEO AND OTHER EMPLOYEES. They have more time than us because the abuse any new and other customers in the windstream. they have no respect and NO FEELING FOR ANY ONE ELSE.

Jul 02, 2010
    WindStream - Stay far away from them
    windstream.com

I requested some help in setting up my new Windstream account and immediately after noticed my Alltel account was terminated. Finally got someone (after threatening to file a complaint with the FCC that set up an alias account. Now all works well with the Allel and Windstream addresses.

• Me
      Oct 20, 2010
    WindStream - charging for NO service
    home office

Have had NO service in the past month, but only from 6pm til 8am... Hmmm. By some miracle, there is service from 8am EST til 6 pm if you keep re_setting your connection

• Ll
    Lincoln
    Nebraska
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@windstream.net

I do not have printer. How or where do I get the rebate form for the modem $50.00 rebate for my mothers and my internet hookup. I only have the one PC.

• Wi
      Mar 08, 2011

We are sorry to hear of your recent Windstream experience. We take matters like yours seriously and want to resolve your issue with your Broadband service. Please contact our Complaint Resolution Team at [protected] Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You may also email us at [protected]@windstream.com

• Fl
      May 09, 2011
    WindStream - Stay away
    Windstream

Windstream is quite literally the worst Internet I have ever had. The Internet always and I mean always stops working, Netflix takes forever to work, and customer service is terrible. Do not buy this piece of ### internet

• Bu
      May 17, 2011

i am having the same problem with this stupid company...i am so frustrated with the speed that they are provding...i paid for 6 and barely getting 3 meg. unacceptable...i have 3 stupid techs came out and can't do ###...and the internet speed still remain slow.

• Go
      Oct 30, 2012
    WindStream - Worse internet service around
    Windstream

Windstream has the worse internet around-can not get on their internet after 6 oclock pm till the next day every day. My neighbors on both sides and the road we live on has the same problem. I wish we had another chose for our service.

• Ca
      Jan 11, 2013
    WindStream - Unable to port home phone number
    Little Rock
    Arkansas

I have been trying for two years to port my home phone number to AT&T, and Windstream refuses to release it. I would like to have my television, cell phone and landline service under one provider because it is much cheaper. Is there anything that can be done to help me?

Feb 18, 2013
    WindStream - Internet speed
    759 Sugarsand Rd
    Douglas
    Georgia

My internet costs me about seventy dollars a month and every night at eight o'clock it drops so low I am unable to watch any kind of video. I have complained numerous times to no avail. I only have myself to blame if I spend one more dime on my Windstream account. It STINKS!!!

• La
      Jun 27, 2013
    WindStream - 411 charges
    Windstream Communications
    New Alexandria
    Pennsylvania

Windstream will not remove 411 call charges on a secondary line without sending a repair technician out to investigate. When transferred to the repair department, we were conveniently disconnected.
    I will be calling the repair department directly.

• Mi
      Jan 27, 2014

Every week windstream is working on there internet, !/24 25 26/14 we had no internet. Do not get DSL from windstream. I work off my computer the kid go to school on it the wife does her work on a computer. I would love to get this person and crush his hands with a hammer, So he couldnt touch a computer again.

• Mi
      Jan 27, 2014

Pissed off if i can find another carrier i will.