Windstream Communications / scam calls violating "do not call registry"
Getting "Scam" calls from [protected]. Windstream communications is the provider of service for this number. My numbers are registered on the National Do Not Call Registery. These calls are in violation of this Federal Communications Statue. The recording states that I have won a trip to the Caribbean and they need personal information from me to award this free trip. I want this Stopped immediately or Federal Charges may be filed. It doesn't matter who I am bc if they are doing this to me then I'm positive others are also being violated in the same way. Windstream communications in compliance with the Law should discontinue service to the customer using this number. If not, then one must assume that Windstream communications condones and approves of the violation of Laws.
More Windstream Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - windstream internet service
- Windstream Communications - over charge upon disconection
- Windstream Communications - internet 
- Windstream Communications - repair of phone service 
- Windstream Communications - customer support