Window World Windows / lousy installation
My wife and I had 2 windows installed from Window world about 4 years ago. The one in the kitchen was all right but the one in the living room is a disaster. The window came in way too small for the opening but they put it in anyway. They used small pieces of wood to hold the window in the opening. They then used probably 3 or 4 tubes of caulk to fill the gaps. This looks awful. The front of the window is capped with metal and you can stick your hand through and almost touch the inside of the house. I have made several calls but to no avail. They came once and said, "we can stick some insulation in there if you want". The other times I called, they said someone would be over but never showed up. Window World is a franchise, not a factory. They do not make their own product and hire outside people to do the installation. They are a shady, back alley type of company and not to be trusted. If you are in the market for windows, do your homework. Window World's window is nowhere near the quality of Champion hence the cheap price. I paid over $1, 000 for both of these windows and have hated them ever since. Window world sucks!!!
More Window World Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Window World - great price - low quality windows and installation problems 
- Window World - won't honor lifetime warranty 
- Window World - terrible experience 
- Window World - beware
- Window World - no respect for our home 
- Window World - Windows/Service
- Window World - installation of french doors
- Window World - customer service
- Window World of Alexandria LA - install 12 windows - owner luke difulco customer service 2 thumbs down!!!
- Window World - property damage during installation