Window World / pricing
I have always dealt with the Window World offices/franchises in PA & NY. Always very satisfied with their products, services, pricing and installation.
I wanted to get a replacement window for my daughter while I was visiting in Idaho and was shocked at the difference in price from the national advertisements and what this franchise charged.
Window World has always prided themselves on offering the installed price of their windows starting at only $189 total for window and installation. I have taken upgrades from that in the past to the next window at $209 total for a plain double hung window.
The Boise (Garden City), Idaho franchise starts with their lowest priced window at $225 and does not even show the $189 window on their order sheets! They also add a $100 charge for installation and other extras that brought the total for the one window (which fit into their maximum measurements for a $189 window - less than 48" x 72" - to $415...
My feeling is that there should be some readily apparent disclaimer on the Window World website when I ask for the local franchise and they supply me with this or any other local dealer that does not adhere to the national pricing or products ...
Very disappointed and this has definitely soured me on this company...
More Window World Complaints & Reviews
- Window World - great price - low quality windows and installation problems 
- Window World Windows - lousy installation 
- Window World - won't honor lifetime warranty 
- Window World - terrible experience 
- Window World - beware
- Window World - installation of french doors
- Window World - customer service
- Window World of Alexandria LA - install 12 windows - owner luke difulco customer service 2 thumbs down!!!
- Window World - property damage during installation
- Window World of Altoona - substandard, non-compliant work on home improvements