Windham Professionals, Inc. / These people thretened me

265 NE 24 Street, Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-576-9999

This company had a 400 pound woman come to my office and was rude to my employees and said we were going out of business. I called and spoke to Brian Trepaney at Windham and he also threatened me that he was going to call all my employees at home and inform them to quit working for us. He also said he was going to call my whole family as well as me at home all day and night untill I paid a debt of a business we owned and now is closed due to the economy. I am now a manager of a business, and these people are coming to my job! Is this legal? I think not. Now I have to retain an attorney to fight off these cochroaches. We have a video survailance system and we have it taped of these hit woman coming to my place of employment.

Jj

Comments

• Su
      16th of Feb, 2011

another theif without a gun. CAN ANYONE SAY BOUNCED PAYROLL CHECK... THATS WHAT YA GET FROM EMR. sounds like this guy is living on a permanent LSD trip. Collection agencies dont hire hitmen they hire private investigators to run down those who commit bank and check fraud. still owes me money.. and his name is not jacobs.. its joe castronova.