WinCo Foods / rude employees
I go to this winco foods in stockton every week and have never had any problem until today when not one but two employees were very rude to me and my wife. The cashier said to "just chill" after we said "why is it taking so long to get a 45 dollar check cleared when they took our checks every single weeks for about a year now. When we ask for manager they sent a 19 or 20 year old kid and he threaten to hit me after I said that I was losing my balance cus I walk with a cane. Emlployee said" I am waiting for you to hit me so I can hit you back" we will not put up with this behavior from winco foods ever again we want an apology and we want coupons because they also said they were having some customers write bad checks but we have not ever. It was a waste of our time to had gone thru that.
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!
- WinCo Foods - produce
- WinCo Foods - belittling 
- WinCo Foods - customer service