Wilsonmoorebilly / Fraud

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I'm selling a car and this person agreed to the price and was paying via PayPal he need my email to send payment to my PayPal account received email that he paid but when I checked my PayPal account directly no payment.Made phone contact he wanted me to pay $500 to a shipping company via western union.I said no and he told me he was going to send the FBI to arrest me I told go ahead I'm law enforcement he hung up

Mo
Feb 25, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      15th of Apr, 2018

It's that true? The same guy it's trying to contact me to buy a motorcycle that I'm selling in ARGENTINA!

• To
      24th of Apr, 2018

@Francisco Farrando Hello Im selling a bike in Argentina too. This guy is fraud, Im going to report him. You can see that he also doesnt write good spanish.

• Fe
      20th of May, 2018

He is a fraud, he make that in Mercado Libre at this moment

• Ri
      21st of May, 2018

He is trying conyacting me in Argentina also..Im selling too on Mercado Libre..

23rd of May, 2018

Si, El me contacto ayer con el nombre de Wilson Moore, a traves de MercadoLIbre Argentina. Para comprarme una pieza de arte antiguo. Como me pidio primero mi cuenta de Pay Pal para pagarme, pensaba que no podia haber fraude. (salvo que luego pidiera reembolso en Paypal. ) Pero me sonaba extraño.
    Menos mal que busque el email en Google y di con esta pagina...