Wilshire Credit / will not pay home insurance

1 Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-502-0100

my home insurance and property taxes are compound with the mortgage payments. i got 2 cancellation notices in one year. the reason, Wilshire did not pay for my home insurance for last year. my insurance expires on 11th month each year. the orginal month was the 8th month, but because they did'nt pay the insurance bill when due, it became the 11th month each year. i need to know what are they doing with the money after all i'm paying the insurance every month through the compound payment plan. i hate this company. now i have to pay the insurance company another deposit in order to have insurance on my home. probably have to pay the whole insurance premium myself in order to keep insurance on the property. this means i will be paying insurance for the home twice a year. now thats sick. i need a lawyer but they rip you off as well. fellow Americans we need help to fight against the american businesses like wishire credit from ripping us off. i don't know about you, but i am tired of it. and i going to do something about it; not only for myself but for all of us.

Comments

• Sk
      4th of Jun, 2008

You will never know the amount they have withheld because with Wilshire everything is a secret UNLESS they initiate it. I also asked about insurance but they never gave me a satisfactoiry answer, they only said that any amount I paid went toward the interest. Of course, not the principal.
    They sent me letters for over a year and I kept every one of them. The number is 45 letters within a 15 month period. I called them so many times about this but they all they continually said was to have your insurance provide us with coverage. My insurance company did this continually for almost a year. They are all incompotent ###s. Not one person there knows what they are doing. Just give thanks to Merrill Lynch. They hired the ###s!! They will be hit with a huge lawsuit probably sooner than they think and I can only hope I see it in print because I want to see how many names of people who work for Wilshire come down with the company. I keep good records. You should have. You might need them for court. This is a situation you will never resolve. Been There Done That!!!

• To
      25th of Sep, 2008

I've been working with a Kari L Whitney at Merrill Lynch and I've never been so upset, or rudely treated in my whole life. I feel like I'm dealing with a child. Plus I was given bad advice and lost tons of money all because of her. Make sure you never use Kari's service as she doesn't know what she is doing.