Wilshire Credit Corp / taxes

1 410 old pine wayWalled Lake, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2482542026

well I had one of those adjustable rate mortages, I was late a few times because wilsire mortage company rolled my taxes in my payment. I sent them a letter to tell them I pay my taxes on my own I was only 5 months from being late on paying the county. I just went though a divorce and money was tight. They charged me 1000.00 extra a month, but could work out a payment plan that took 2 months to approve. so I fell behind and intrest and extra late fees happened . so to this date I am current with them on my mortage but the repayment plan over 36 months would be 125.oo extra per month on top of the 300.o per month new escrow which should be 425.00 each month on my payment. to date I pay 681.00 per month to my taxes. I have sent letters, faxes and e mails to this company and I get no where! I would never want any one to use this company again!

Ke

Comments

• Ni
      20th of May, 2008

You had better make sure they are paying your taxes
    they put us in a restructure and our taxes are forfeited which is 100% illegal.
    They are taking our house for taxes Feb 09 and I gotta tell ya, if the lawyer can't help us I am not going to pay the taxes because our house burnt down while we and Wilshire (forced) both had insurance on it and it looks like they are trying to collect twice.
    If your mortgage is sold to this company better put it on the market because you are as good as screwed.
    its sad to say but they live to take your house and sell it when the market turns which makes Meryl Lynch stockholders buku bucks in the long term.
    Doing away with the middle class folks.